Bleach

Guest Morpheus

I notice it while browsing Amazon. Bleach Boxset 1 is priced at $27, and Bleach Boxset 2 is priced at $39. O.o

Also it seems FUNimation are finally getting Yuyu Hakusho out in box sets, the first two box sets of it are out and pretty decent pricing as well! If I had a little extra cash to spare I'd buy them now. Yuyu Hakusho Box Set 2 is price cut to $20 if you pre-order it on Amazon.

Bleach Season 2 is $35 at Wal-Mart, and because it's new and prettyful, but new DVD seasons always cost more than the ones that are already out for a while.

Bleach Season 2 is $35 because it's new and prettyful, but new DVD seasons always cost more than the ones that are already out for a while.

I know that.. =P I didn't expect something new to be cheaper than something that has been out for a while.

Hopefully with Season 2 they ship enough to so they don't have the same problem with the first box set. Running out of them or running low on supply, because when that happened there were people on Amazon selling the box set for like $200.. and some people were actually buying them!! O.o

That's a ripoff, on Amazon, both box sets of Bleach cost around $70.00 and you get free shipping. Me, I'm buying from iTunes so when I get a video iPod, I'll be able to watch Bleach on it.

I take the dvd's then rip, and encode them to work on the ipod.. =P So I have the dvd's and can watch them on my iPod too.

I can't figure out how to get any of my DVDs to rip properly. The audio and video are always messed up.

I use a program called "DvdShrink" then use "AllToAvi" to encode to .avi, and if I want them on the iPod I use "WinFF" to encode them and reduce the screensize to make the filesize smaller.

• 2 weeks later...

The second Bleach movie has finally been dubbed by Dattebayo, shortly after the DVD has been released in Japan. The third movie is set to air in Japan this December, so expect it subbed around this time next year, lol.

PLOT: An artifact known as the "King's Seal" is stolen during transport from Soul Society by an unidentified Soul Reaper and two arrancar girls who control fire and lightning. Toshiro Hitsugaya seems to recognize the Soul Reaper, who stabs him in the stomach, and abandons his post to pursue him. Seireitei suspects him of treason and orders his immediate capture, with the possibility of disbanding the 10th Division should he be guilty.

[DB] Bleach Movie 2 - The Diamond Dust Rebellion

movie2gl6.png

Direct Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8SSMHNBA

Torrent - http://dattebayo.com/t/bmovie2.torrent

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
ouch its hurt again I wanted to buy another manga video on this bleach I have full episode but is not complete so that I watching here on the internet and also not so contented me.

Well here's the Bleach store on Amazon.com

Amazon.com Bleach Store Oficial Region 1 Box Sets

Good news, Bleach Season 2 Box set sold out at Wal-Mart so that's a good sign for the show.

• 3 months later...

They make it sound like they are going to premiere two new episodes per week, but it isn't actually going to be like that.

The 12:30 episode will be the same episode that premiered the previous week. Then, the 1:00 episode will be the episode that is to premiere for real.

For example, episode 104 just premiered this past Saturday. Well, the Saturday coming up will play 104 again, followed by 105.

They make it sound like they are going to premiere two new episodes per week, but it isn't actually going to be like that.

The 12:30 episode will be the same episode that premiered the previous week. Then, the 1:00 episode will be the episode that is to premiere for real.

For example, episode 104 just premiered this past Saturday. Well, the Saturday coming up will play 104 again, followed by 105.

Well that totally blows.

Yeah, it does. I was overly excited when I first heard the news, but then I went look on adult swim's website to make sure, and it's right there on the schedule.

I guess it's cool in case you missed last week's episode, but I would have loved two new episodes per week much more.

Same here, sigh :(. Oh well, the previous episode thing could be fun too, let me be really prepared for new episode.

• 1 month later...

Adult Swim will be airing 2 new episodes of Bleach each weekend from now on starting this weekend.

Link: http://boards.adultswim.com/adultswim/board?board.id=bleach

The new Episodes will air from 12:30 A.M.-1:30 A.M. Saturday Late Evenings/Sunday Early Mornings.

The 2 new episodes that will be airing this weekend are/will be Episodes 110 & 111, the first 2 episodes of the Arrancar Arc.

• Koby unlocked this topic