Captain Ukitake

animaelover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ukitake is an ass. If you have read the resent manga releases, it is revealed, he did something really sneaky and low to Ichigo when he handed him that soul badge. I won't spoil the suprise, but if I were Ichigo I'd kick his ass.

Are you sure Ukitake was the one that messed with the badge? Did someone say that Ukitake was the one that made it? I can't imagine Ukitake being anything else than the understanding, kind and compassionate captain he is. Although. I guess looks can be deceiving. Maybe he's sick because the humungous power he's hiding is eating him up or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Ukitake is an ass. If you have read the resent manga releases, it is revealed, he did something really sneaky and low to Ichigo when he handed him that soul badge. I won't spoil the suprise, but if I were Ichigo I'd kick his ass.

Are you sure Ukitake was the one that messed with the badge? Did someone say that Ukitake was the one that made it? I can't imagine Ukitake being anything else than the understanding, kind and compassionate captain he is. Although. I guess looks can be deceiving. Maybe he's sick because the humungous power he's hiding is eating him up or something.

Yes, it's been stated somewhere in the manga that he did it.

I certainly hope that Ukitake gets healed and shows us why he and Shunsui are the proud of Yama

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LOL you guys must have only started bleach and are in the soul society arc... if not you guys are pathetic to be watching the show for this long and not even know who the captains of each squad are.

He was one of the first original soul reaper captains along with yamamoto, shunsui and Retsu.... Anyone here who doesn't realize he is among the strongest shinigami let alone remember which squad he is captain of is a complete idiot considering he is Rukia's captain.

How could one even forget that squad 12 is research and development.

Also Mayuri Kurotsuchi is the best!  :hell_boy: