Favorite Anime Movie!

Anras Rune

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, for me, it'd be a tie between Princess Mononoke and Redline. Princess Mononoke is the best movie given by Ghibli studios, in my opinion. I hold this one higher than the quality of Spirited Away; which in my opinion is then most overrated anime film. Princess Mononoke gives a fantasy type of feeling, while on the other hand, Redline turns you on. All that mind-blowing action, breathtaking visuals, are like a doze of cocaine of adrenaline for watchers. I gave both the movies 10, so it'd be hard for me to choose. They are both masterpieces in their following themes.

I love all Bleach , DBZ and one piece movies. I've also enjoyed Naruto shippuden all 4 released movies, but last release movie was worst for me. I don't find it so epic one. All other three naruto shippuden movies was okay!

But i love enjoy myself Naruto shippuden episodes. it's one of my favorite anime and i am waiting for it's upcoming release episode 231, which is getting out on 6 October.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Spirited Away is a masterpiece :dhh:

This is definitely by far my favourite. I mean the music, the story and the characters were absolutely brilliant and it just fit together so well, first saw it when I was 10 and since then every time I watch it it gets better and better.

My other favourites are:

5 Centimeters Per Second

Eureka Seven: Good Night, Sleep Tight, Young Lovers

Pokémon The First Movie (I know kinda childish but it's one of my childhood favourites =))

Steam Boy

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya