Star Wars: The Forced Unleashed II

MABFanForLife

Is totally bad-ass. Just recently got it, beat the first level, and I must say that it was totally worth the wait. The controls feel very fluid once you memorize what button does what action. Includes the epic Star Wars music score and is just full of baddies to hack, slash, jolt, push, grip, and even trick.

So what are you waiting for? Go out and get your Force on!

I dunno. For me the first one had a lot of good elements balanced out by a bunch of annoying elements. I hear the controls had been cleaned up and things like movement and the force gauge have been improved.

But it doesn't look like they added a lot to the gameplay or story period. I mean, it seems like it could have been another expansion pack download to me (given with what my friend says about its length, I could be)

I dunno. For me the first one had a lot of good elements balanced out by a bunch of annoying elements. I hear the controls had been cleaned up and things like movement and the force gauge have been improved.

But it doesn't look like they added a lot to the gameplay or story period. I mean, it seems like it could have been another expansion pack download to me (given with what my friend says about its length, I could be)

Yeah. The only thing I don't like about it is the length. I've finished it in less than six hours.

What type of game is this ? is it the ' run ..jump..see enemy ...slash...shoot...continue ' over and over again or are there actual things and missions to do?

Basically what it is. You start at one point of a level, run around, slash some enemies, jolt some, push some, grip some, toss some, over and over and over again. Might have a small cutscene in the middle, then start doing it again. Big cutscene at the end of the level. Start the next level. Repeat.

While it really is quite repetitive and short, I did find it to be enjoyable as you toy with each individual Force power. Besides, for some sick reason, I just love getting to kill countless numbers of Storm Troopers.

• 1 month later...