Naruto

King of Hearts

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone gonna be watching the Naruto...Hundo? Did I say that right? Am I close? Whatever. It starts tomorrow morning at 6 Eastern time and will be going on for 50 hours! They will be showing the 1st 100 episodes. I'm not going to watch the whole thing obviously but at least there will be something to watch for 50 hours of the weekend.

lmao, yeah I've been watching. Since school's almost here and I really don't wanna go out much, I sleep, wake up, put on TV and watch Naruto Hundo, and keep it loud while I walk around my house getting ready for the day, lol

And it's good since I stopped watching around the part they're up to now. I didn't see Neji vs Naruto or Sasuke vs Gaara, so yeah.

the one thing that bothers me about the show is that why would there be a village called leaf village in the land of fire?shouldnt it be village of lava or something?same goes for the sand village being in the wind country, wouldn't it be better of in the country of earth?????

I forgot about the Hundo and missed the first few episodes I wanted to rewatch thus I am watching them on Youtube in Jap and I really dont get how people think that jap is better than eng.If people find the eng voices annoying (i dont) then I think the jap are as equally annoying but tolerable much like the eng.

maybe i'm confused and saying things that dont make sense but I feel BOTH VERSIONS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AND ONE IS NOT BETTER THAN THE OTHER

the one thing that bothers me about the show is that why would there be a village called leaf village in the land of fire?shouldnt it be village of lava or something?same goes for the sand village being in the wind country, wouldn't it be better of in the country of earth?????

--------

I forgot about the Hundo and missed the first few episodes I wanted to rewatch thus I am watching them on Youtube in Jap and I really dont get how people think that jap is better than eng.If people find the eng voices annoying (i dont) then I think the jap are as equally annoying but tolerable much like the eng.

Point 1 -

Ho - Fire

Country of Fire - Ho-Kage

Kaze - Wind

Country of the Wind - Kaze-Kage

It's just how it goes. Having it be Lava Village in the Country of Fire is just too damn predictable and cliché'd. We don't call americans The Country of Nuke, or Lisbon the Hidden Village of Beer.

Point 2 -

It's always good to stick to the origins I guess. Die-hard fans usually badmouth Dubs very frickin much. Why? Because they just want to hear the original Seiyuu. And you have to admit. What's prefferable?

Katon ! : Gougakyuu No Jutsu!

Or

"Fire Sealing!/Technique!/Element! : Jutsu of Giant Ball of Fire!" - Sasuke shouts, with VERY hormone-active, manly voice, which is completely unnatural for his size and age

Well, it sucks.

I myself am usually very curious about what type of voice do americans give to th characters. The first time I watched Advent Children, I made it my point that I was going to watch it in english, and whoever did not like it, could leave the room.

And to be honest, I vastly preffer Cloud's english voice-over than his Japanese one.

I guess it's all a question of taste.

And it's good since I stopped watching around the part they're up to now. I didn't see Neji vs Naruto or Sasuke vs Gaara, so yeah.

1. Naruto beats Neji

2. Sasuke vs. Gaara is interrupted by Orochimaru's attack in the village and Gaara goes away but Sasuke goes after him along with Naruto. Sasuke can't do much against the Jinchuriki so Naruto fights him and wins with the summoning of THAT big frog which I forgot the name.

well im fully caught up on naruto manga and anime. though the anime bores me since i;ve already read what happens in the manga. far more interesting. especially team snake and all the story twists. every corner turned is like "aaaah!" bum bum BUUUM!

Point 1 -

Ho - Fire

Country of Fire - Ho-Kage

Kaze - Wind

Country of the Wind - Kaze-Kage

It's just how it goes. Having it be Lava Village in the Country of Fire is just too damn predictable and cliché'd. We don't call americans The Country of Nuke, or Lisbon the Hidden Village of Beer.

Point 2 -

It's always good to stick to the origins I guess. Die-hard fans usually badmouth Dubs very frickin much. Why? Because they just want to hear the original Seiyuu. And you have to admit. What's prefferable?

Katon ! : Gougakyuu No Jutsu!

Or

"Fire Sealing!/Technique!/Element! : Jutsu of Giant Ball of Fire!" - Sasuke shouts, with VERY hormone-active, manly voice, which is completely unnatural for his size and age

Well, it sucks.

I myself am usually very curious about what type of voice do americans give to th characters. The first time I watched Advent Children, I made it my point that I was going to watch it in english, and whoever did not like it, could leave the room.

And to be honest, I vastly preffer Cloud's english voice-over than his Japanese one.

I guess it's all a question of taste.

points taken.AC came out in English?When?

Sasuke actually said that?lol that would sound pretty bad i can imagine, though I think did hear him say fireball technique in eng when he did that jutsu.

points taken.AC came out in English?When?

Sasuke actually said that?lol that would sound pretty bad i can imagine, though I think did hear him say fireball technique in eng when he did that jutsu.

Lol Yeah. He actually did say that.

And well, if you buy the Advent Children DVD, you get the option for english voiceover. But you can find it on YouTube too.

oh cool thanks, I'll check it out.

Jutsu of Giant Fire Ball sounds a little better though but I see your point

I also noticed one more strange thing, Hyate Gecko, the proctor of the third exam who gets killed by the sand village sensei of Gaara and crew, is also found standing by the third's corpse next to kakashi and everyone

• 3 weeks later...