Counting down from 1,000,000

Luneth

My last one was about a week ago so it's a bit too hazy but I'll probably have one soon so I'll post about it when I do.

The thing that scares me every now and again is I wake up from this state only to look at everything in my room or scenery around me and it just seems wrong which makes me think that still dreaming, this can last for about 2 hours then I realize that I'm awake (at least I think I'm awake). Worse thing is if I go into college like this I can't remember how I was acting before I snapped out of this trance or whatever it might be.

The thing I wouldn't have it any other way, it's kind of like I'm not completely syned with reality at times if you know what I mean. It's a feeling of bliss, sort of a state of enlightenment in a way. I find that life makes so much more sense and is just so simply when I'm in this state, not sure why but it removes all the stress I have and I completely forget about the pains and worries around me.

Lol I'm listening to 'Tip Taps Tip (instrumental)' and I feel like I might be on the verge of that state.

It's like asking the question would like to live in a dream were you control things or would you live in the real world and feel like your actually accomplishing something.

To lemmingllama:

I've been looking at few of your threads and I like most of the ones I've come across so far, there are some very interesting questions that have made me think.