Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoilers!!)

Mettaur_SP

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so confused, is Ichigos sister gonna become a soul reaper? Is Ichigo gonna get his powers back, its so confusing.

hes gaining reiatsu so it's definite. Doesn't surprise me his sister wants power as well. Maybe Aizen has figured it out that he might need something to gain his powers back and Ichigo has something to do with it. *shrug*

Ichigo's not gonna be replaced the authors know how much that really will piss off the fans and how many will stop watching/reading. Ichigo's hot dude I don't wanna watch some kid kill hallows. I wanna watch a hot orange haired guy kick some ass. While this chick with big boobs is in love with him but he doesn't even know it.

I think it's was foreseen that she likes him. Since his dad and sisters where always joking about him never being able to get a hot girl like Inoue in his room lol

I see it too, i'm just trying to deny the fact that he is almost the splitting image of Aizen... i want him to go away for a bit. lol

wow i don't know how i didn't see it be4 but guy guys are right he so looks like Aizen lol... i think i just spaced it when reading cuz nothing cool was going on :( . on a side note, dont u think the yamoto (or Head captain "cant spell his name") & Soifon should of have Orihime heal there arms they lost? i mean come on why wouldn't u take advantage of that?

Aizen couldn't die cause he is immortal so they sealed him? I don't see why Orihime couldn't just use her powers to "deny his existence". She should also be able to deny that everyone lost their arms, heal Nel's mask, and make everything perfect. I wish she'd deny the existence of some of the annoying characters lol and perhaps deny the existence of future filler in the Anime by making it go on hiatus for a while instead of making more and more filler.

I think when the Anime reaches the end of the Aizen arc rather than go into filler to keep from catching up it should stop airing for a year giving the Manga plenty of time to get ahead. That would save us from 52 filler episodes which is one to two arcs worth normally. It would also allow for better pacing of canon episodes as well giving the Anime back it's quality it once had.

Aizen couldn't die cause he is immortal so they sealed him? I don't see why Orihime couldn't just use her powers to "deny his existence". She should also be able to deny that everyone lost their arms, heal Nel's mask, and make everything perfect. I wish she'd deny the existence of some of the annoying characters lol and perhaps deny the existence of future filler in the Anime by making it go on hiatus for a while instead of making more and more filler.

I think when the Anime reaches the end of the Aizen arc rather than go into filler to keep from catching up it should stop airing for a year giving the Manga plenty of time to get ahead. That would save us from 52 filler episodes which is one to two arcs worth normally. It would also allow for better pacing of canon episodes as well giving the Anime back it's quality it once had.

Her power is also Fragile so that's why she never did it before. It might not occur to them that she can erase someones existence. But then again if she were to do that maybe everything that has happened because of them would backtrack? Well maybe not. But that is a dangerous thing to mess around with if she even can get rid of someone. Her power wasn't meant to be offensive. She uses shields that get broken pretty easy by powerful guys and heals injury's like they were never there. Her offensive side is really weak. She might not even have the heart to deny someones existence.

Also she can heal there arms but with how tough those guys are they might see it as an insult to get healed by her

Maybe Anime will finish and comeback as Bleach 'Shippuuden' after some time. I think they will do it. How the hell Bleach got this close to manga in the first place? They were thinking it's going to end up or something! I think that guy is just being mind controlled by Aizen from Soul Society though he looks a lot like him. Or maybe he is one of the royal guards or some constable which was sended to investigate and to retreve Ichigo's dad back to SS or his role as a royal guard or something because he is finally needed or they finally learned of his whereabouts.

NEW BLEACH CHAPTER!!!! number 428 and with a lotta artwork.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/12935166/1

well guys, sadly it appears uruhara is trying to awaken some shinigami powers inside ichigo's sister and that aizen look-alike is definitely a baddie now.

(btw, did any1 else think that his male bodyguard looked kinda like Fuhrer Bradley from FMAB?)

between naruto and bleach, i am definitely loving bleach more atm :D

NEW BLEACH CHAPTER!!!! number 428 and with a lotta artwork.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/12935166/1

well guys, sadly it appears uruhara is trying to awaken some shinigami powers inside ichigo's sister and that aizen look-alike is definitely a baddie now.

(btw, did any1 else think that his male bodyguard looked kinda like Fuhrer Bradley from FMAB?)

between naruto and bleach, i am definitely loving bleach more atm :D

Felt really short and not wroth the wait. Ghost Repel woot.