Bleach Manga Discussion (Spoilers!!)

Mettaur_SP

Rangiku can't do anything to Gin now (I was hoping for Gin to end up not dying by the end of the arc), Urahara is defeated (no bankai

-_-), Yourichi is defeated (no sword/shikai/bankai) and Aizen said something about eating Urahara, Yourichi and Isshin. I think the last chapter is epic fail. Lots of things are simply getting skipped over (Kensei bankai, 0 Espada, Aizen beating people, Rangiku can't go over and talk to Gin) and I'm starting to get angry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next on on Dragon Ball Bleach. We ran out of stuff to steal from Yuyu Hakusho, so now we'll give the fans stuff from Dragon Ball Z. We introduce to you Super Saiyan 3 Ichigo and the Hyperbolic Time Chamber..

Meh that pretty much sums it up for me. Bleach has nothing original at all from the very first episode. Every single thing has been taken from previous and better Shonen series.. yet for some reason I continue to watch it.

Next on on Dragon Ball Bleach. We ran out of stuff to steal from Yuyu Hakusho, so now we'll give the fans stuff from Dragon Ball Z. We introduce to you Super Saiyan 3 Ichigo and the Hyperbolic Time Chamber..

Meh that pretty much sums it up for me. Bleach has nothing original at all from the very first episode. Every single thing has been taken from previous and better Shonen series.. yet for some reason I continue to watch it.

Oh koby admit it you like Bleach to, maybe not on a high level but you still do lol. Im just confused on how Ichigo has three months and yet Aizen could destroy everything in probaly three minutes.

Oh koby admit it you like Bleach to, maybe not on a high level but you still do lol. Im just confused on how Ichigo has three months and yet Aizen could destroy everything in probaly three minutes.

koby likes bleach he just hasn't realized it yet hehe =3. and to answer you question Myrodis19 ichigo has three months to train and azian only has a hour to take the spirit energy of soul society.by the way this got me thinking is ichigos vastolord mood super saiyan 4 XD??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That is the end of THIS series of bleach. Tite Kubo in an interview a while ago said that Aizen would be defeated (Which kinda happened) and that Ichigo would not be the protagonist and that there would be a new older protagonist. I am guessing this is where Tite will tie up all those loose ends.

A new protagonist? I'd prefer if kubo doesn't take that direction coz its seriously a bad idea! Why i think so? Because ichigo's history hasn't been revealed in the slightest! Why dump one character whom we all spent years in the series and still haven't revealed his crucial stuff? Like his hollow? and what bout his history on being a soul reaper by birth namely isshin's history? And plus i'm quite pissed over how nel and grimmjow were just skipped out like that without any background on their status, same would go to the yammy vs byakuya/kenny fight and kensei vs wonderweiss fight!

I don't think adding a new protagonist would really cover those holes now that the story just moved ahead anyway..... >.>