NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Slayer

The Song Stuck in Your Head

i'v currently got this song playing in my head on repeat

N-I8ALlYxdY

though cause i think it's awesome i'm not unhappy bout it XD

TOP - Fighting of the Spirit S.S.H. Remix

If you haven't heard this song I STRONGLY recommend that you click the video below as it's my favorite song! Tell me if you like it! :D

Link: Xj90Vcq2Kic

Devil Take The Hindmost, from Andrew Lloyd Webber's Love Never Dies. I've only seen/heard it once, so I only know one line, but it's cemented in my brain. I'm going to see it again on Wednesday though, so yay!

I constantly have songs in my head, & usually just one part over & over unless I know it well enough.

Most the time, unfortunately it's a song I hate, or sometimes a song I haven't even heard in forever.

But here lately since I'm anxiously awaiting their new album, I've had Halestorm - "Love Bites (So Do I)" stuck in my head, as well as a couple others from the Mz.Hyde Ep.

Can't wait for the new album. Trying not to ruin it by listening to Halestorm songs at all, but when they get stuck in my head I end up wanting to actually listen to the song. lol

I was going to say Locamotive Breath by jethro Tull, but its been replaced by The Saga Begins, just happened then, just when I read the post above; apparently I'm easily distracted.