Sign in to follow this  
RazorDan

Gantz Movie

yeah, video has been removed.

although ... a LIVE action movie? who here is of the opinion that it will suck?

It's being made in Japan, so it has the ability to not suck since it won't be edited to fit Hollywood's views.

japanese movie? in that case, it's allright since they did a really good job with the Death Note movie although it could be because i saw the movie before watching the anime that i think so ...

i think that this'll be like the Death Note movies. they'll do it in parts.

the first part will cover stuff up till then end of episode 13 where they fight the second alien and the second part will go after stuff in the next 13 episodes

btw, does this mean that every guy in the movie will have 6 packs and the girl will have ginormous breasts?

I haven't seen the series yet, but it looks pretty interesting. I'm going to guess that inevitably, there is going to be some adaptation decay, but hopefully this will be able to stand on its own as a movie.

the death note live action movies came out in english 2 years after it was released in japan meaning if we wait for a dub its gonna take ages for it to cum out, i could watch a subbed version but i just dont like subs so its gonna take the piss waitin ages for an english release

The Live-Action Flick was better handled then the Anime.

Quit trolling.

There is no way that shitty film was better than the Anime. They left EVERYTHING out that made the series even Gantz to begin with. A lot of the story was left out or censored majorly.