Weird dreams of ur favorite video games characters?

Guest EmoBlackGirl

Guest EmoBlackGirl

u wonder having a weird dream about ur favorite video characters? well as for me... i have dreamt that me and Roxas were holding each other while sleeping on his bed. i felt real to me. :P

• 4 weeks later...
u wonder having a weird dream about ur favorite video characters? well as for me... i have dreamt that me and Roxas were holding each other while sleeping on his bed. i felt real to me. :P

thats a good one!i would like to have one like that with....nah I dont like any video game chick that much.back a couple of summers i used to play a lot of FFVII and i use to dream of playing FFVII in my sleep, i dreamt i was in that underground midgar place.

then when I played F.E.A.R, it scared me so bad i played it in my sleep too and got scared.

then when i played god of war....I DREAMT i WAS KRATOS!!!!

The only problem is that I was Kratos and The zealots with hoods from resident evil 4 were ganging up on me so i remember screaming in my dream because the zealots are scary at close up and then i remember knocking them down and above their heads appeared a circle button!!!

and although shawn of the dead isnt a game, i once dreamt i was beating zombies with a clothes hanger.thank you mom!

Guest Ochu

Once I was playing Mickey Mouse Dreamland of Adventures on the Master System, and I dreamt I was actually in the game trying to jump up the stalk :'(

I was about 8 at the time, though.

When I get over tired I start hearing people and things in my room. And I yell at them and they dont stop. Its absolutely horrible.

Well if I havent slept in like 2 or 3 days it will happen and alot of times the character in the recent video game I've been playing will annoy me.

And when I do dream I dream in black and white, so I usually cant remember my dreams

Ooh, that's gotta suck. I dreamt that me and Zexion- no, I probably shouldn't say that, I'll scar the innocent minds. And then one where I was watching Riku kill Zexion, and when Zexion was dead I beat Riku up, and resurrected Zexion, which then became the dream I can't tell you about. ;P

• 1 month later...

I dunno if any of my dreams have ever involved video game characters, but sometimes when I daydream, or when I'm about to drift off to sleep, I think about Tetris. Are those blocks characters? I imagine the line one is all prissy and stuff because most people like that block, and the L-shaped ones are semi-popular but always in the shadow of the line, so they get jealous easily.

I usually dream about real people I know or have seen--although once I dreamt a handful of people and I were sprites (like, um, 8-bit sprites) and walking down this huge bridge for some reason, so would that count?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I did have a random one a few years ago. I found it very strange that I still remember it, even now.

It was in the FFVII world, outside of that Chocobo Farm where that large snake thing is. I stole a chocobo from the farm, obsessed with catching Sephiroth. So I was running with my chocobo across that marsh and saw the dead massive snake and then Sephiroth was there. I yelled at him, then he whistled and a silver chocobo came running, which he hopped on to. After that, I had a sword apparently and our chocobos ran at one another. So basically Sephiroth and I had a sword fight on chocobo's. I woke up in the middle of it though so I didnt see how it ended. XD

• 2 weeks later...