Online vs. IRL

Guest Ochu

Guest Ochu

Which one wins?

Personally, I can never seem to balance any of them. I either seem to spend way too much time with my friends and college and then hardly do anything 'internet' except MSN, or the opposite I spend way too much on MSN, MMO's, Forums and such and never do much with my real life friends.

Now, for instance, I am now doing exams, and I spend way too much time online as opposed to revising for my subjects to go to a good University. I'm mainly on here out of procrastination but still, it's time wasted more or less (not that getting my Magician to level 50 is a waste of course)

Anyway, I'm just curious as to how you handle the two, if at all.

I'm not interested in any of the people who in live in North Dakota, so most of my time is spent indoors, either screaming at my family or screaming at people online. I'm sure my dad would attest to the screaming since I'm always out walking in the living room instead of in the basement where he says I belong.

It's a happy family.

The computer hasn't proven to be detrimental to my grades. Until it does, I'm not particularly bothered.