Air Gear

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like air gear too, and for the longest time it was my favorite, but looking at the story after where it ended in the anime, it really gets weird, and turns into a battle manga, almost like dragon ball z shiz. I think the ending where the anime ended was terrible, but I think it ended good. I don't think they'll make a second season cuz they would have a ton to cover, which i would love, but just seems too hard to do

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have just finished watching air gear and l loved it. When l first saw it, l was not too sure that it would be up my street. But within the first few eps l was hooked. But by the way it ended you would think that there where more to come. But this being anime you can never be sure, as a lot of them end with you thinking that there would be more to come. All we can do is keep are fingers crossed and pray to the gods of anime.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I liked this one and did not buy if becase it was well done, but just one season more seasons means If they do them I will have to go get both of them, I like the ones that have some staying power and give you at least 2 seasons of stuff to watch.

• 1 month later...