NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Guest Ochu

Final Fantasy 7 PC Edition

Guest Ochu

I was just wondering if any of you had ever played it? I have it for PS but it would be more convenient if I bought it for PC, but I've read reviews saying it isn't quite all there.

I'm just wondering if you had ever played it, what was it like? :x

Well, I heard about this software called Cosmo and Jenova, which allows you to look around inside the coding of FFVii...I think, for I don't have the PC version or that program. My brother use to have the PC version and it ran pretty well, but I think it depends on how fast your computer is or how well it works with those types of files.

That sucks too. I can't really imagine how they would make such a game the same on PS1 and the same on PC without a difference. And it also has 4 CD for the PC version.

I agree with sasukeX, the PS1 Version of FF7 was much but what I have heard is Square Enix is going tomake a remake of itthat will make the character look more human than 3D stickmen type!

I agree with sasukeX, the PS1 Version of FF7 was much but what I have heard is Square Enix is going tomake a remake of itthat will make the character look more human than 3D stickmen type!

Erk so many times i have heard/read this no they just did that one clip to show what it would look like! They are not remaking it!!