Zero Rising [Story]

Kekashi

Chapter 6

“Koby, did the King give you anything?” Kakashi asked.

“As a matter of fact he did,” Koby said as he reached into his pocket to pull out a scroll with a stange seal on it.

Kakashi took the scroll. He then examined and opened it. He read out loud, “Operation Valkyrie, To be used in case the King is attacked. Zero Kakashi, Zero Vesh, And The Phoenixes are to Destroy the Counsel and The Organization running them. You are too form a team, and Wipe them off the face planet by any means necessary.”

Kakashi looked up, “Well stage one is complete, lets train to go kill some people.”

Razor spoke up, “We can take on those old farts. We can take anyone on. WE ARE TEAM KAMETSU!”

Kakashi, Koby, Rei, Arctic Wolf, Zero Vesh, and Lunar Wolf look at Razor, wondering who should tell him.

Finally Perso spoke up, “Razor, you are an idiot. I tried to fight one of them once, and I barely escaped with my life.”

For a short while everyone was silent. Then Kakashi spoke up saying, “That's why we are going to train.” Kakashi looked around, “yeah you guys will do.” he thought to himself.

“Let's quit sitting around and start training then.” Mea said trying to get everyone moving.

Four months later.

“Everyone ready?” Kakashi asked.

“Alpha Team in position.” Lunar Wolf barked.

“Bravo Force ready to strike.” Koby said.

“Delta Squad ready to go.” Arctic Wolf echoed.

“Good, lets keep this one to the books team.” Kakashi said as he move out from a shadow. “Kenichi, it's been awhile since I've seen you. How is everything going?”

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 7

“Alpha Team in position.” Lunar Wolf barked.

“Bravo Force ready to strike.” Koby said.

“Delta Squad ready to go.” Arctic Wolf echoed.

“Good, lets keep this one to the books team.” Kakashi said as he move out from a shadow. “Kenichi, it's been awhile since I've seen you. How is everything going?”

The man Kakashi was talking to spun around quickly to see who was behind him.

“Don't worry, It's just little old me.” Kakashi said reassuringly. “Me and you know who, we are alone, and no one can hear us.”

“I take it you've gotten my message.” Kenichi asked happily.

“Yeah, and I have followed the instructions.” Kakashi responded. “Now for phase two.”

They both smiled. Elsewhere, the teams were moving about. Running through narrow corridors, dashing past security and other people just working. They all reached the same point, a path that branched into many paths.

“Where now?” Razor asked. “This wasn't here before.”

“We stick to the plan.” Kakashi said as he stepped out of the shadows.

“The path to the right leads to the counsels meeting chamber.” Said Kenichi as he stepped out of the shadows with Kakashi.

Everyone exclaimed in amazement.

“What's the big deal, it's just Kenichi.” Kakashi said as he pointed at the big brute next to him.

“The big deal is he is the King, and head of the Protectors Agency.” Exclaimed Koby as he bowed quickly in honor of the man in front of him.

Kakashi ignored all of that, and started walking down the path the King was talking about.

“Yo, you guys are coming right?” Kakashi asked.

They followed slowly, they wondered what all was going on.

Kakashi sensing this said to quail the confusion, “Everything is going according to the plan. Kenichi is supposed to be here to. There are only a few things missing that will happen in a few seconds.”

Everyone stayed alert to everything around them. As they reached the end of the hall, they stood before a giant door. The door was so big and heavy that it took four men per dour to open them. It was grand, and covered in gold, and ornate carvings. Kakashi walked up to the doors and put his hands on them. He pushed them open as if the were nothing more than sheets of plywood that weren't eve an inch thick.

He shoved them open, and walked in with a proud stride, but ready to strike at a moments notice.

He heralded loudly in a base voice, “Introducing his royal highness, King Kenichi; and his personal knight, Knight of Zero. We are here to charge the counsel with their crimes and remove them from power.”

The King stepped out from behind Kakashi. He stepped forward and said plainly, “Counsel, I charge you with the crimes of treason, murder, conspiracy to commit murder, and-” He paused, his silence increasing the tension in the room.

" - attempting to destroy civilization as we know it!"

What will be their response, and what is Kakashi's true plan.

“Counsel, I charge you with the crimes of treason, murder, conspiracy to commit murder, and trying to take over the world.” The last part didn't fit that good, did it ;D

It didn't really fit like I wanted it too, but I was trying to get this done quickly, I'm working on school and studying for the ACT so I did it in my short spare time...

Kekashi sensed this and to quail the confusion, he said , “Everything is going according to the plan. Kenichi is supposed to be here to. There are only a few things missing and they will be sorted in a few seconds.”

Everyone was tense and alert to their surroundings. As they reached the end of the hall, they stood before a pair of giant doors. They were so big and heavy that it took four men to open just one of them. They were grand, and covered in gold, and ornate carvings. Kekashi walked up to the doors and put his hands on them. He pushed them open as if the were nothing more than sheets of plywood that weren't even an inch thick.

He shoved them open, and walked in with a proud stride, however in reality he was highly strung and ready to strike at a moments notice to any danger.

He heralded loudly in a base voice, “Introducing his royal highness, King Kenichi; and his personal knight, Knight of Zero. We are here to charge the counsel with their crimes and remove them from power.”

The King stepped out from behind Kekashi. He stepped forward and said plainly, “Counsel, I charge you with the crimes of treason, murder, conspiracy to commit murder and-” He paused, his silence increasing the tension in the room.

This OK?

Special thanks to Hermit for helping and inspiring the story.

Chapter 8

“Introducing his royal highness, King Kenichi; and his personal knight, Knight of Zero. We are here to charge the counsel with their crimes and remove them from power.”

The King stepped out from behind Kekashi. He stepped forward and said plainly, “Counsel, I charge you with the crimes of treason, murder, conspiracy to commit murder, and -” He paused, his silence increasing the tension in the room.

Kekashi drew his blades, and faced the counsel. “Now come down from your lofty seats, and face your judgment.”

“Like we would ever listen to an impudent child like you.” sneered Ashford in a proud and smug tone. “And my King, you and your little group will die.”

“Rei, would you be a dear and drag them down here for me so I can kill them,” the King asked in a polite tone.

Rei nodded and stepped forward, raising her hand to where the counsel was seated. “Fly” is all she said, and they were launched through the air , landing face first at the King's feet.

“Get up, It's time for you to face your death.” Kekashi said as he signaled to everyone to prepare to fight.

The three teams moved into their positions. Alpha Team on their opponent's left flank, Bravo Force on the right flank, and Delta Squad behind them. Everyone drew their weapons and prepared to fight.

“Everyone attack according to my command.” Kekashi said sternly. “Koby, you and your team go after Ishitara, Mimbs, and Jarvis. Lunar Wolf, you and your team take care of Falcory, Nexus, and Vader. Arctic Wolf, You and your team go for the other three. I'm taking care of Ashford, and Adam.”

With that everyone started to fight. The King and Rei set up barriers to prevent others from interfering. Kekashi moved at an astonishing speed, blocking and parrying all his opponents attacks with little effort. The others weren't having too many problems either, since the counsel were only slightly stronger and faster than everyone else.

The battle however, was fierce. Sparks flew as swords and bullets clashed. Eve charged at the youngest women on the counsel, she was about 21, and tore part of her opponents dress revealing a slim, sexy figure; and a lot of skin. Her opponent roared in rage and with a flick of her wrist, slashed a giant gash in Eve's skin tight leather suit, revealing a tattoo; a slim, sexy figure; a lot of skin; and her boobs, “My don't we have a lovely body,” she grinned.

As the fighting continued, many of the Counsel men were killed, and some more clothes were slashed revealing more skin. And slowly it started to look like Kametsu would win.

Just as Kekashi was going to land the finishing blow on Ashford, he was pushed back by some strange force. Then to everyone's surprise, a dark door appeared, and opened. “Ashford, you fool, can't you handle even the simplest of tasks that we give you?” Spoke an angry voice from the other side of the door.

Chapter 9

Just as Kakashi was going to land the finishing blow on Ashford, he was pushed back by some strange force. Then to everyone's surprise, a dark door appeared, and opened. “Ashford, you fool, can't you handle even the simplest of tasks that we give you?” Spoke an angry voice from the other side of the door.

Everyone jumped back in alarm. They were all tired because of the fierce fighting. Kakashi realized what was going on a second to late. And all of the counsel had disappeared, and they were left clueless as to what was going on.

The people in the room had witnessed, were cowering in fear at the back of the room; as Kakashi pounded his fist against the wall in frustration you could hear them cringe thinking they were next. “You aren't going to be killed. You are free to leave now!” Kakashi said trying to calm himself down.

Everyone but team Kametsu and the King quickly left and Kakashi signaled for the team to gather round. Kakashi Turned to the King and asked “Do you know who took them?”

The King responded, “No, but I don't think I want to face them now.”

Kekashi ran his fingers through his hair and gave a rather long sigh. “They are known as The Organization. I've come across their name a few times in going threw the records, and I've had the misfortune of running into a few of their members on a few occasions.

“And Kenichi you are right to fear them. The few times I've Faced one of them I narrowly beat them, and they were just initiates. They are a powerful group, and The Counsel was just one of the fronts for them.”

“So what do we do know?” Koby asked.

“I have no other choice.” Chris sighed. “There is an emergency protocol that I am to follow in case of something like this, but we have to find Zero Vesh.”

“So who and where is he?” Asked Reijou.

Rei perked up and said, “Yeah Were going to The Mountain!!” She started jumping in her skin tight suit. “And we get to see, Inoichi!!!”

“Rei calm down and open the gate; and Reijou, Zero Vesh is my teacher. He's better known as Mr. Hat and Clogs.”

Koby smiled at that comment. As Rei opened the door Chris sighed and said, “Also ignore what the old crotchety man, he's always like that.”

When the door opened, they walked through and found themselves on a mountain, at the top of it to be exact, and all you could see around you was nothing but clouds. Chris walked up to this mansion that appeared out of no where, and they all followed. Once at the steps of the mansion, an old man, approached them. The man had long black hair, and was slider. “Good to see you again Master Zero Vesh.”

“It's good to see you two again also.” Replied the old man.

Am I going to apear in this story and if so my appearance can be described by the following

Clothes: White trenchcoat with black cross then black tee jeans and shoes

Weapons: Heavens Edge sword, Reberou Pistol

Notable features: black spiked hair with white tips, blue eyes that seem to glow at times, and a decent muscular build

Mission:justice