Zero Rising [Story]

Kekashi

Prologue

“No, I want him dead.” Yelled Ashford, head of The Counsel, “And I want him dead now!”

“But Sirs, No one can kill Zero,” the frightened underlying responded. “And no one wants to try it.”

“He is a rouge,” said another counsel man, “he is to be killed on sight, We are even putting a hefty price on his head.”

“But Sirs, What will the King say?” Another underlying asked.

“The King isn't in charge anymore, we are.” Spoke Ashford with an evil smile.

Chapter 1

“Hey, you must be Kakashi,” Said a elegant soft female voice to Kakashi. She grabbed his arm, and Said “Act natural we are...” She was quickly cut off.

“Being followed, I know. These guys suck at their jobs.” Kakashi said in a calm voice.

“It seems you are as good as they said you were,” A gruff from behind him said. “Good let's leave now.”

“Nope, I'm not leaving with you, I don't even know who you are let alone who sent you” Kakashi said in direct defiance to the man. “Besides I'm not leaving these guys anywhere near my family.”

“The names Koby,” Spoken with a sigh of annoyance, “And the girl to your left is Mae. We are from Kametsu, We are Ex-Protectors like you. The King sent us to get you and Whoever is with you to help us deal with The Counsel. He said you would know what I mean when I saw Operation Valkyrie.”

Kakashi's eyes widen, “Ok, But we have to get my family out of here.”

“Fine,” Koby said in a aggrieved tone, “I don't know how we are going to do this but we will try.”

“I have an idea but you guys have to do everything I tell you to do.” Kakashi said as he signaled them to get closer. “ do you guys have anyone else here?”

As Koby hands Kakashi A com-set He calls for everyone to check in.

“Razor here. welcome to the club Kek”

“Shade on the roof, Nice to meet you Kakashi”

“Eve, checking in. I can't wait to meet you”

“Ok everyone listen up, we are gonna run a Shadow Game.” Kakashi said calmly, “Does everyone know What to do?”

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey tomorrow I probably won't be able to post a new chapter

Chapter 2

“No, can you please explain what's going on?” A gentle voice said, It was Eve.

“Kakashi is coming with us, but we have to do an extraction of his family first,” Koby said gruffly. Starting to get annoyed with the whole situation he ordered Kakashi to explain the rest.

“A Shadow Game is a tactical move involving two teams moving about, one in the shadows, and one as a decoy,” Kakashi said. “Now assuming none of your identities have been compromised. Eve I need you to find three girls, all age thirteen, and should be in a goth store or something. One of them is my little sis, bring all three. Shade, go find my older bro he is tall, skinny, long brown hair, and 25 years old. Razor you go find my dad, he is tall, and big, about 53 or so years old. Mea and Koby you guys sit back, and watch the fire works.”

“Fine, but we are staying close to you, And call us by our code names please.” Koby said. “I'm da Boss.”

Eve chimed in with, “I'm Fox”

Razor snickered and said, “I'm Knight of Death.”

Mea face palmed, and replied, “More like Lame knight, and I'm Reijou.”

“There are others who work with us, but they are handling other problems.” Koby said.

“Ok, let the games begin,” Kakashi said with a smile, “Da Boss and Reijou, try and keep up with me.”

Like a bolt lightning Kakashi takes off, with Koby and Mea trying to keep up. They zoomed through the mall. Kekashi, who was not even moving at top speed, was a tall, slender, and muscular power house, capable of nearly anything.

“What secrets hide behind his eyes?” Koby wandered to himself.

Suddenly they came to the center of the mall, Where everyone else was to meet up with them, Kakashi looked around.

“Good Everyone is here.” Kakashi said, “now to end this little charade with the goons following us. Everyone step back, and sit down somewhere, Things are about to get crazy.”

With a smile on his face Kakashi turned and shouted to the Goons who were behind them, “Come at me with your best shot, and you might be able to beat me!”

A hell fire of bullets came at them and when the firing ceased they realized that Kakashi and everyone where still standing. The bullets were standing still, in a wall , and they suddenly dropped to the floor.

“Whats going on here?” Shouted one goon. “How are they still alive?”

They stared on in pure amazement. What was going on?

Kakashi explained, “you won't ever be able to even reach me, as long as I have my barrier up. Now Die all of you!”

Kakashi raised his hand, He said five words, “It ends now. Scarlet Wind!”

Suddenly he swung his hand, and his opponents fell down. All of them covered in deep cuts.

“All of them fell in one clean stroke!” Eve exclaimed in amazement.

Kakashi said solemnly, “I'm sorry you guys had to see that. Let's get out of here. I'll explain everything once we get somewhere safe.”

“There is a safe house not far from here, We can hide out there.” Koby said.

“Not so fast.” A new voice said. The voice was familiar to Kekashi, The stranger continued, “you aren't leaving this

place alive, and not until we get some answers.”

Right then Five new figures appeared.

Chapter 3

“Who are they?” Eve asked in fear and shock of these new foes. Standing before them now where five people each scarier than the last. One guy, bigger and scarier looking than Koby, was carrying a giant hammer. One guy was skinny, and covered in dragon tattoos and was covered in throwing knives. One girl who was in a skin tight leather suit, with big boobs and the eyes of a killer; she carried a knife in one boot and a sword on her back. One girl timidly hiding, concealed everything about her including her weapon. The last was a guy, he carried a blood stained sword on his back, a mask hiding his past on his face, and a cloak that had a long trail of blood behind it.

The first girl spoke again, “Zero, you are coming with us. Dead or alive, it's your choice.”

“Whose Zero, and what's going on here?” Kakashi's little sister asked.

Kakashi sighed, looked up at the sky and muttered to himself, “Zero Vesh, Rei what would you guys do?

Suddenly the air about Kakashi changed, he was no longer treating this like a burden but seriously. He looked at the people in front of him and said to his family and the others there, “I am Zero Kakashi, Ex-Protector, Ex-Knight of Zero, Ex-Knight of the Phoenix, and Ex-Chronos Knight. All these titles refer to one person, me. The people in front of us are members of my old team. The counsel sent them to make sure I can't do anything to stop them in trying to take over the world.”

Koby looked at Kakashi, “So that's why the King sent us after you. Well you are getting out of here, and no one is gonna kill you, I'll make sure of that even if it costs me my life.”

“Yeah, we all will help, right guys?” Eve said bravely.

The Team resounded with shouts of agreement saying they won't let anyone else die.

Kakashi smiled. With a tear rolling down his eye he said, “Thanks guys, but save your strength.” Kakashi drew a sword. Looking at his old team he said, “Rei, lets destroy the grip that the counsel has on these guys.”

Kakashi zoomed past them and before they could react he swung his sword. Missing all of them, he smiled, “Burst forth Phoenix and destroy the chains that tie them to the counsel.”

Before everyones eyes was a glorious display of light in the shape of a phoenix. Finally taking human form, This new person swung a blade, and the only thing you here his chains falling to the ground.

Kakashi's old team fell to them ground. What's going on everyone wondered? And who is this new girl most others wondered

Chapter 4

With everyone in a daze, Kakashi sheathed his sword and spoke, “Rei, you always enjoyed a spectacular entrance. Open a gate to our secret place please. We need to get everyone somewhere safe.”

Suddenly a giant portal opened. Kakashi signaled for everyone to follow him. Everyone got up from where they where, Asking Kakashi questions simultaneously. Kakashi remained silient along with Koby, Rei, Kakashi's dad, and Kakashi's brother.

Once on the other side, Kakashi turns on his heel and says, “Dad, Monkey, or would you rather me call you guys Lunar Wolf, and Arctic wolf.”

Rei kept walked around whistling innocently. Arctic Wolf and Lunar Wolf looked at each other, and asked, “how long have you known?”

“Ever since I was recruited. I also know everyone else's past with the Protector's Agency.” Kakashi replied.

The girl with the big boobs asked, “Why is Cristy the Phoenix here?”

Kekashi sighed, “Gather round children, it's story time.”

Rei jumped on Arctic Wolf, “Oh, I love story time Zero.”

Kakashi gave Rei an angry look, “You know I despise that name Rei.”

Rei looked at Kakashi, “And you know I hate that name, so we are even.”

Kakashi looked around, “Rei, Please retrieve the rest of Team Kametsu and Everyone else, then I'll proceed.”

Rei opened a portal and left. A short while later she returned.

Kekashi sighed and muttered something to himself. “Now then, everyone find a seat and get comfy, this is going to take a while.”

Everyone shuffled around.

“Everyone good now?' Kakashi asked.

Razor started to say something but was interrupted by Koby who said, “Good, Kekashi please begin.”

“Ok,” Kakashi began, “Where to start?”

Chapter 5

Kakashi finally speaks of the past he loathes so very much, and tells everyone the truth of what is going on. “I think we'll go to the beginning.” He began in a grave tone, “Along time ago, I Joined the Protector's Agency. When I joined I was chosen by the King, and Rei.

"I was to be Rei's personal knight, and train to be the new Zero. As I trained, I went on mission. Missions that ended in the death of many thousands of people. Because of these missions earned me a few of the names I have. Well as time went on I built many friendships, and other relationships in the Protectors Agency I also made several, several enemies.

"And as time went on, I discovered a secret about the counsel, and told the King about it. When the counsel discovered that I discovered this secret and that I was trying to stop them they tried to kill me. They succeeded at killing me. But Rei gave her life to save me. And when she did, she and I became four entities in one body. I exist in my body along with Zero, and she exists in me with the Phoenix in her.”

“What was the secret,” Shade asked.

Kakashi looked at the Shade, “Nothing really surprising really, they just want total world domination like all good evil organizations.”

“Yep, that's not a big surprise,” Arctic Wolf said sarcastically. “Wait weren't you kicked out of the Protectors Agency Shade?”

“Guys use code names please” Koby said angrily.

Reijuo calmed Koby; and Kakashi said, “We are in the outer sanctum of the phoenix, no one can hear us here. No one can reach us here either.”

Koby relaxed along with everyone else.

“Now then onto the business of why the King wanted you to get me. Operation Valkyrie...” Kekashi said moving into a meditative position.