Highschool of the dead season 2?

idl12

From my sorces it will be do next year

I don't know your sources, but I've talked with some people and from what I'm hearing there will not be a second season for a while. Spring 2012 at the soonest, but most likely late Winter 2012 or Spring 2013. If a season 2 will be made. From the sounds of things the director wants to stick to the manga, but after this OVA it's going to be discussed whether it will be turned into an OVA series after this or a new season.

Also side note news, the new manga volume is coming out January 4, 2011.

(this nags at me (I'm not really talking about you nate but I've been looking over a lot of forums lately and well...), but why does everyone say they have sources now? I mean if you do that's great but if your just searching the internet and find someone that says something, don't call them sources PLEASE, It make the people that actually have them look bad:sure:) sorry ranting....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know your sources, but I've talked with some people and from what I'm hearing there will not be a second season for a while. Spring 2012 at the soonest, but most likely late Winter 2012 or Spring 2013. If a season 2 will be made. From the sounds of things the director wants to stick to the manga, but after this OVA it's going to be discussed whether it will be turned into an OVA series after this or a new season.

Also side note news, the new manga volume is coming out January 4, 2011.

(this nags at me (I'm not really talking about you nate but I've been looking over a lot of forums lately and well...), but why does everyone say they have sources now? I mean if you do that's great but if your just searching the internet and find someone that says something, don't call them sources PLEASE, It make the people that actually have them look bad:sure:) sorry ranting....

its ok k i uderstand

why bother? season 1 was horrific...nothing but half naked school girls and oversexed teenage boys

Ever thought that maybe some of us actually enjoy that stuff? no? I guess thinking isn't your strong point now is it. I don't recall this being a flame the ecchii lovers thread last time I checked.

• 2 weeks later...
No it didn't. Episode 1 was perfect, then it was no story, 100% fanservice after that.

They screwed it up because they made it completely about the fanservice.

Yeah but if you look deep down between all the boobs, there's still a pretty good story there lol, though I guess the average veiwer ie, me won't make it that deep down :beauty: