Highschool of the dead season 2?

idl12

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I can't wait for a second season...

But if they don't have one I guess I can start buying the Manga's or reading them online.

Edit;

I honestly hope I'm not the only female who enjoyed this series...

no midnighttears your not I think this series is great ....just recently got hooked ....realy hopin they make season 2

• 2 weeks later...

well i think that an OVA will surly not end the story, as the manga have allot of main events to cover! and as Koby said the manga is still on-going! and season one was a big hit, but this wont mean anything for the producers if there was no profit of it... but what am really afraid of is not getting allot of profit of the 1st season and deciding to make a new season!! in this case we'll see a cheap productions such as the fillers of Naruto or like the OVA's of the old Hunter x Hunter!!

No one can answer these types of questions because we're not the anime makers. All we can do is speculate or let you know if we've heard anything. However, as far as Highschool of the Dead is concerned, there has been absolutely no news or word of a possible second season. Therefore there isn't much point in continuing this topic until there is.