The Organisation

RazorDan

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 3

"This is bad" said Shade to himself. He was sittting on the roof of the building oppposite the battle. In this situation his sniper was useless as he would probably hit Mae or Leki.

"Damn!" he cursed. Suddenly he dropped his sniper, turned around and drew his handgun.

"Relax Shade, its only me" said Razor.

"oh, hey rookie!" grinned Shade.

"Haha, your a riot Shade" replied Razor. "What's the situation?"

"Well as you can see lucky Leki and Mae are fighting their arch enemy" chuckled Shade darkly.

"Where's everyone else" asked the junior agent.

"Well" Shade thought for a second. " Shazi is on a mission in Australia, Vesh is down there somewhere with Em, Scott is god-knows-where and Eve is guarding Ronin in the hospital"

"So only me and you for back-up?"

Shade laughed."only you raz i'm not equipped for close combat"

Shade's radio crackled.

"Yes" he answered.

"Shade, the body, what should we do?". It was Empathy.

"Ask Vesh, he's the commanding officer" replied Shade.

"I can't. He's unconsious" said Em.

"Damn!" exclaimed Shade. "OK Em, Razor's coming"

"R-Razor, yes sir!"

" Calm down Em, were all friends here". He put down the radio.

" Razor. With Vesh out of it and Mae engaged in a battle with Oblivia, I am your commander" Shade told Razor.

Razor stood to attention and saluted.

"Yes Sir!" he barked.

"Your mission is to retrieve the body and rescue Vesh and Empathy!" ordered Shade.

"Shade can i ask, who's body is it?" asked Razor hesitantly.

Shade closed his eyes, leaned against the wall and sighed.

"Its Sickadiscustus" he said flatly.

"The head of the Organisation?" gasped Razor.

"Yeah, we believe it was a result of a coup d'etait led by Koby. Anyway forget it just go do your mission."

"Yes Sir!". Razor drew his swords and jumped off the roof. He landed by rolling on his back.

"Ok lets do this!" he said to himself.

Shade glanced at the carnage below him.

"Its a right mess out there" said a voice next to him.

"Persocom still avoiding the dirty work i see" muttered Shade.

" Come on Shade you know im an independent observer i just survive"

"Yeah whatever" said Shade shortly.

"You've lost " stated Persocom.

"What!?" Shade whirled around. There was no one there. Persocom had gone.

Loving it so far man, females in tight outfits fighting each other= awesome, they're using swords an stuff, so...some clothes has to get ripped off right? hehe..just kidding

Kidding my ***. >.> Whom are you trying to fool with that, we all know you too well... unfortunately. ^.^ Love the story Razordan! xD

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 4

Razor ran towards the ambulance but was stopped by a masked figure appearing in his path.

"Who are you? Get out of my way! Now!" he demanded. Suddenly the masked man laughed, a cruel and manic laugh that chilled Razor to the bone.

"You think a rookie like you could defeat me?" asked the man.

" I'll defeat any one in my way" replied the determined Razor. The man removed his mask.

" Dude this aint an anime! Thats so cliche it makes me wanna puke" sneered Random.

"Great its you" moaned Razor.

"Aah! I see my fierce reputation precedes me!" grinned Random, puffing his chest out.

" Random your an idiot! The last time we fought you ran into a lampost and knocked yourself out!" exclaimed Razor.

" Hey i was drunk then! And now your dead!". Random started spinning his sword around and then dropped it on his foot.

"This could take a while" sighed Razor as Random hopped about.

Mae slashed at Oblivia's neck but was blocked by her foes sword. Mae parried the counter attack and thrust at Oblivia's body but the sword only connected win thin air.

"take this sis!" screamed Oblivia as she jumped over Mae and slashed at her neck. Mae turned and managed to block but the strike ripped her clothing, exposing her chest.

"Wow Sis looks like you've grown" snickered Oblivia whilst pointedly looking at Mae's chest. Mae's face turned bright red.

"You cow!" shouted Mae. She then slashed through Oblivia's clothes.

"Well looks like your still the same" smirked Mae. Now Oblivia turned red.

" If its any consolation girls you both are pretty stacked" grinned Vesh weakly.

" SHUT UP YOU PERV!" both girls screamed at him.

"Your dead now sis" said Oblivia.

"Bring it kid!" grinned Mae. Oblivia let out a roar and charged at Mae.

Leki again attacked Chaos who easily blocked him. He kept on attacking striking at Chaos repeatedly but was effortlessly repelled.

"Leki i know i trained you better than this"

" SHUT UP! shouted Leki. He flew at Chaos once more. Instead of blocking, this time he sidestepped. SLASH! He cut Leki's body.

"W-What!" gasped Leki. He collapsed to the floor. Chaos turned and walked away.

"D-Damn you Chaos w-wait" said Leki.

"Weakling" stated Chaos. Leki cursed and blacked out.

"This is boring Shade. I'm leaving." he walked away.

"So he knew i was here huh" Shade sighed. Leki you hero, he said to himself and knelt by his injured friend's side.

"Razor, Mae were pulling out" he said into his radio.

"Oh you going sis?" mocked Oblivia. Damn Shade, i'm not going anywhere, said Mae to herself.

"FREEZE OBY!" shouted Eve, pointing her gun at Oblivia.

"Oh Eve your here. Sorry girls i like you but the bodies not that important so i'm gone. Oh and Mae? Koby's waiting" She dropped a smoke grenade, blinding Mae and Eve. When the smoke cleared she was gone.

"Eve help Em with Vesh" she said.

"Damn!" she said and punched the wall. " I'll get you next time Sis."

Shade looked at his battered team. Scott was there too as he and Razor had made Random flee. Mae was quiet and brooding and Empathy and Eve where checking on the wounded Leki and Vesh.

"Persocom was right. We got beat" he sighed. Time to go back to base he thought.

Note: Sorry Mae and Oby for the fanservice, blame Punner and Idl12 :D

Next chapter could be a bit late cuz of school :(

Thanks for reading! (Leki's not dead yet lol)

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 5

'Shade looked at his battered team. Scott was there too as he and Razor had made Random flee. Mae was quiet and brooding and Empathy and Eve where checking on the wounded Leki and Vesh.

"Persocom was right. We got beat" he sighed. Time to go back to base he thought.'

2 weeks later

"RAZOR! LEKI!" shouted Mae.

"Huh?" grunted Razor.

"Get up idiot. Its time for school." said Mae.

"Why do i have to go to school> I'm a freaking goverment killing machine." muttered Razor.

"Well Dan 15 year old boys should be in school, where they can learn to respect their elders" grinned Mae viciously.

"Y-Yes Ma'am" said Razor hastily.

"Just messing with ya kid" laughed Mae, ruffling Razor's hair.

"I am NOT a kid!" exclaimed Razor.

"Where's Leki" asked Mae.

"He's-" Razor looked around the room confused. Leki suddenly strolled fully dressed and munching on toast.

"Just came to get my bag" smile Leki cheerfully.

"Glad to see your fully healed. but still what are you so happy about?" asked Mae.

" He's gonna talk to his precious Sonya" snickered Razor. Mae's eyes widened and Leki spewed his toast all over Razor.

"Hey!" shouted the toast covered teen.

"I told you not to tell Mae!" shrieked Leki. He froze and turned around slowly. He found himself face to face with the shining eyes of Mae.

" Oh Leki! Young love! Finally i can host a wedding! I'm so proud of you Leki you're so much better than that playboy Razor!" gushed Mae.

" Oh yeah! I'm a stud" grinned Razor.

" No Mae! We're not that far yet!" said Leki hastily.

"Oh but have you kissed yet?" asked Mae. Leki turned bright red and Razor fell out of his bed in hysterics.

"Mae! Its none of your buisness!"

" Ok, Ok. Razor your late get dressed now!"

" Just give me a sec to do my hair"

"Your such a girl Raz" said Leki.

"I'm a stud lover-boy" grinned Razor, quickly running out of the room. Leki sighed. He looked at Mae who seemed to be dreaming with a blissful look on her face.

"Raz you bastard" he muttered under his breath.

Eve was bored. She went shopping but quickly got fed up of it. She sat down on the bench and opened her book, The Hobo Chronicles. She read for about half an hour before she realised she was hungry. She went to K-Cafe! and ordered a quarter pounder with fries.

"Yay!" she said to herself and tucked into her food.

" Hey beautiful" said a voice. Eve looked up and saw a tall man with spiky hair and shades glancing down at her.

"Hey" she said warily.

" Are you alone? May i sit down?" he asked.

"Sure go ahead" said Eve slowly. He looks familiar she thought to herself.

"Your very cute" remarked the man. Eve blushed.

"Thank you." she said.

"Your boyfriend is one lucky guy."

"I don't have one" giggled Eve.

"Wow really? Thats amazing" said the man.

"Whats your name" asked Eve.

"Ch-Carter" said the man.

"I'm Eve"

"Hey Eve what have you been up to?" asked Carter.

"Just walking around" she said as she finished off her last bit of food.

"Alone?" Eve nodded.

"Well we can't have that! Come on lets go!" he offered her his arm. Eve hesitated.

"Well.....Ok then" she took the offered arm and they walked out of the cafe.