The Organisation

RazorDan

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 1

The rain was pouring down. Thunder rumbled in the distance. The dull and dreary sky cast the whole city of Kametsu in gloom. The weather was perfect for a quiet night in- or a murder.

" I am downtown, outside the scene of a brutal homicide. The police are keeping quiet about this but the windows to the building are smashed in and the body has already been taken away," reported Punner to the camera. Vesh frowned at the reporter.

"Excuse me, this is a crime scene please could you leave?" he said to Punner frostily. The charismatic reporter took it in his stride.

"Joining us now is Inspector Vesh, the legendary officer and Kametsu City hero. Inspector, what exactly happened here?" asked Punner cheekily. Vesh grinned.

"I'm sorry Pun this is a confidential matter, please leave,"

"what's the identity of the victim?" asked the determined reporter.

"Look, like I said-" CRASH! His voice was cut off by a loud bang.

"Inspector! It's Oblivia!" said a police officer, his eyes wide with fear.

"Shit!" cursed Vesh as Punner and his cameraman rushed for cover.

"Call Mae! Some serious shits about to go down!"

Meanwhile, on the otherside of Kametsu a tall muscular man was watching the news when his cellphone rang.

"Yeah it's Koby" he said.

"Sir the man on the news who died, is it him?"

Koby sighed.

"Yeah we have to assume so"

"G-goodbye sir!"

"yes goodbye" Koby stroked his chin thoughtfully. Kametsu was changing. Someone was disrupting his town and that someone was going to pay!

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f31e3cf9ae.png

Chapter 2

RIIIIIIING!

Mae slowly rose from her sleep. She yawned loudly. RIIIING!

"Huh?" she gazed at her phone blankly. She wiped away drool from her mouth.

"Damn i drank way too much" she muttered as she answered her cell.

"What?" she asked irritably.

"Mae we need you! Hurry, come quick, its a bad situation, theres been a death and Oblivias here and every ones being killed, Chaos is with her and-"

" God slow down you freaking dumbass!" Mae shouted, exasperated. The officer at the other end immediately shut up.

"Now tell me slowly, what's this about Oby?"

"Oby?" the officer sounded confused.

"Oblivia you idiot!" Mae was seriously pissed.

"Oh right, sorry Miss. We found the body of an agent belonging to the Organisation and were authorised to take it in but now the Organisations top agents, Chaos and Oblivia are here to retrieve the body and we are under heavy fire"

"Where" asked Mae.

" Downtown by Kametsu Stadium" replied the officer.

" Who's on site from Special Ops?"

"Just Vesh and Scott's on his way but he won't get here for another hour"

"Empathy?"

"Yeah she's here"

"Send 3 of your top men to ward 4 to guard Ronin. I'm on my way"

"Yes Sir!" Mae hung up. She was fully alert,all trace of weariness gone and the prospect of taking part in a fight where she'd most likely get killed really excited her. She undressed and put on her battle gear, a black, full body suit that was tight against her skin and a mask that covered her whole face except her eyes. She picked up her twin blades,went to the window and opened it. she was seven stories up.

"Time for some fun" she grinned. She climbed onto the ledge and saw the driving rain and gloomy sky. The whole of Kametsu was shrouded in a unnatural darkness that threatened to overcome the electric lights of the city. Mae took a deep breath and jumped into the abyss of the night.

"Inspector what should we do?" asked an officer. All was quiet, too quiet. Vesh, the medics and four officers were huddled by the ambulance that contained the dead body. He was a mastermind, famed for his ability to make 'miracles' but he knew he couldn't get out of this. Not with Chaos blocking their way out and Oblivia slowly advancing towards them.

"We have to sit tight and wait for Mae" he stated though the words struck a vicious blow to his pride. He clenched his fists.

"Dammit" he cursed under his breath. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Its alright Mae's gonna be here soon and i know you can servive till then" said Empathy to Vesh.

"Thanks Em i just wish i could do something i feel powerless" he said, frustrated. Empathy was about to reply but was cut off by a shout.

"Sir i..its Oblivia!" Vesh drew his gun.

"Put it away Vesh. Everyone knows your no fighter" cackled Oblivia. She cut down all four officers in the blink of an eye. She than swang the blade with great speed towards Vesh. He dodged but dropped the gun. She then stabbed him in the stomach.

"Vesh"screamed Empathy,horrified.

"Hey Em didn't see you there. Your dead girl" she winked at the stricken doctor.

"That's enough Oby" called a voice. Oblivia's eyes widened.

"Sis! Long time no see" she grinned.

"Yeah" replied Mae.

Oblivia lunged at Mae with great speed but was easily blocked.

"Em look after Vesh. Your the only one who can save him now!" said Mae to Empathy. " As for you sis let's go!". The two womens sword clashed and they began a fierce battle.

"Weaklings" sighed Chaos as he beheaded his eleventh victim with his sword. He heard the clash of swords up ahead.

"Hmmm looks like Oby's having fun" Suddenly he ducked, as a bullet whizzed past his head. He turned around and spotted Shade on the roof of the building opposite. He turned again and blocked a blade.

" So you've arrived Special Ops. But can you beat your master Leki?"

"Watch me" replied the determined Leki. Chaos grinned. Now it was getting interesting. Maybe he could have some fun against his former student. He charged with renewed vigour...

Thats a loooong chapter to write lol next one tommorrow please comment!

So Oby, Chaos, and leki are evil and killing people. Mae's some super hero out to save the day and enjoying jumping from 7 stories up. As for me.. well I'm not really sure what I'm doing yet, lolz. Funny story in a way, interested to see what happens next and who wins in the fight between Oby and Mae, and Shade and Chaos apparently?

So Oby, Chaos, and leki are evil and killing people. Mae's some super hero out to save the day and enjoying jumping from 7 stories up. As for me.. well I'm not really sure what I'm doing yet, lolz. Funny story in a way, interested to see what happens next and who wins in the fight between Oby and Mae, and Shade and Chaos apparently?

Actually Leki's good lol and your role will be revealed next chapter :D