Aboard the USS NoLight

Shazi

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and here's another chapter ^_^ sorry about that drunken admirals log, everyone who read it >.> i think i should steer clear of the computer next time i decide to drink XD this chapter was originally called 'the Borg' but then i listen to the song simply irresistible and found it suited better.

ATUSSNLch7-1.png

“We are the Borg, prepare to be assimilated, resistance is futile,”

“Yes we heard that part already” Admiral Shazi said curtly, “good luck assimilating us.” she said and cut contact.

“Ma’am are you serious?” Ensign Leki looked worried.

“I’m very serious ensign,” Shazi replied.

“But admiral, they’re the Borg!” lieutenant Botzz tried to reason

“And we’re the anti-twilight moment” Shazi replied in a serious tone, “We resisted twilight, there is not a thing we can’t.”

“I hope you’re right about this,” Major Eve said.

“Admiral Shazi to Ensign Wolf.” Shazi opened a link

“Yes ma’am”

“Report to the bridge immediately” she said and cut the link. “I’ll be damned if I’m losing any more crew members to anything.” she muttered

“Ensign wolf reporting.” ensign wolf came to the bridge.

“Ensign, I want you to find a crew member with sufficient skills to create a virus.” she said.

“A virus ma’am?” wolf asked curiously.

“That’s what I said, and hurry it up. Time is of the essence here” she ordered.

“Yes, ma’am” Wolf saluted and went to the nearest console. The air was tense on the bridge. Admiral Shazi’s usual facial expression was replaced with a scowl and despite her small frame it was clear she was a force to be reckoned with.

“Major Mae to admiral Shazi,”

“what is it major?” Shazi asked.

“There’s a Borg drone on board.” she replied

“Red alert,” Shazi said quickly, “send the security team down there, and bring amber to me.” she ordered. The lights on the bridge dimmed and became red. Shazi began pacing, awaiting report from any crew member.

“Got someone,” wolf announced “Lieutenant Iki is capable of what you need ma’am.” he reported.

“Thank you Ensign,” Shazi said relieved. “Admiral Shazi to Lieutenant Iki.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“I need you to make a virus, one that make the pages of twilight take over the Borg,” she said.

“Sounds malicious,” Iki flicked his knife “I think I can do just that,” he stabbed the knife into a chopping board.

“Perfect, how long will that take?”

“A good 20 minutes tops,” Iki estimated “I’ll get onto that right away ma’am,” he went over to his console and began programming.

“Excellent, make sure you’re ready by then,” Shazi cut the link. “ Lieutenant Botzz, scan for any more drones” she ordered.

“Amber to Shazi,” Ambers voice came though the system.

“Where are you?” Shazi asked worried.

“Almost at the bridge.” Amber replied, “Is Mae okay?” she asked, Shazi frowned.

“She hasn’t reported,” Shazi replied simply, “Shazi out,”

“Admiral Shazi to Major Mae, report” there was no response, “Major Mae, report,” Shazi’s voice raised an octave.

“Major Report!” Mae heaved her hammer at the drone.

“We are the Borg, prepare to be assimilated, resistance is futile.” her attacks were having no effect on the drone at all.

“Major!!”

“Major Mae to admiral Shazi,” Mae responded to Shazi’s desperate calls.

“Major, report!”

“Forgive me Admiral,” Mae stepped towards the nearest teleporter terminal and set the co-ordinates for the Borg ship. Unfortunately her knowledge of teleporting was limited, and she couldn’t lock onto to the Borg drone, only the room it was in.

“Major?” Mae’s teleporter commands appeared on screen, and it was clear what she intended to do. “Major, do not beam yourself, that is an order,” Shazi yelled through the link. “Lieutenant Poetic, cancel the Major’s teleport commands.”

“Look after Amber, Shazi,”

“MAE NO!!!” Shazi screamed.

OH NOES!!! The Borg is gonna raep and kill teh Mae Mae's. RUN, RUN MAE, RUN!

The hero Koby has arrived, he flicks his all mighty fist at the Borg, and it explodes, saving the day effortlessly.

hehe xD Kidding..

anyways you shouldn't have removed your drunken log.. haha.. even Admiral's need a drink.. and they will sometimes write drunk, so the errors in stuff only made it even funnier. =O

posted just for mae ^_^

ATUSSNLch8.png

Designated 12 of 13 heard so many voices in her head. Even though there were so many, there were all thinking the same thoughts as her.

Strengthen the collective.

“Infection detected,” 13 of 13 said. “Assimilating” the infection was being spread to everyone and integrated into the Borg arsenal.

12 of 13 recognised the contents of the infection: Twilight. Without warning the 12 Borg aboard the cube were cut off from the collective, all but two dropped to the ground and began writhing in agony.

“What happened?” 13 of 13 asked.

“The USS NoLight infected the cube with something known as Twilight.” 12 of 13 replied.

“And the collective, I can no longer hear them?”

“We were separated from the collective. Not even the Borg are immune to twilight.” she explained.

“We appear unharmed,” 13 of 13 noted.

“We are special,” 12 of 13 replied. “Before my Borg designation I was known as Mae.” Mae introduced herself “do you remember your previous designation?” she asked.

“I believe I was known as Shade.” he replied. “it is strange being separate from the collective, to only have one voice.”

“You’ll get used to it,” Mae replied, she hailed the USS NoLight.

“Major Mae to NoLight,”

“Major?” Major Eve appeared on screen. “Botzz, Inform Admiral Shazi,”

“Where did she go?” Mae asked

“She took Amber back to her quarters, she seemed pretty shook up.” Eve replied. “Heck, we all were. We thought we’d lost you.”

“That virus you guys sent brought me back, and Shade here,” she gestured to him.

“He resisted twilight?” Eve exclaimed, “That’s awesome!”

“Mae said we were special because we resisted, but your entire crew has. How does that make us special?” Shade asked curiously.

“We’ll fill you in later. Lieutenant Poetic, beam the Major and our guest aboard,” Eve ordered, “See ya real soon,” she half saluted and cut the link.

The interior of the Borg ship disappeared around them and was replaced with NoLight’s teleporter room.

“Welcome back Major,” Lieutenant Poetic saluted with a smile, “Major Eve says to report to sick bay,”

“Thank you Lieutenant, it’s good to be back.” Mae saluted in return. “follow me Shade,” she gestured for him to follow her to sick bay. The entire time she walked though the ship she was greeted with “Welcome back Major”s from every single crew member she came across, but what greeted her in the sick bay topped everything.

“Mae, you’re safe!” Commander Koby wrapped his arms around her. Mae smiled warmly.

“Yes love, I’m fine,” she returned his embrace. Ensign empathy cleared her throat loudly and began scanning Mae’s vitals, separating her from Koby.

“Just a few tests major, to make sure there Borg implants don’t hinder you,” she gestured to Mae’s left arm, which had been replaced with Borg technology. Koby blushed slightly and began checking Shade.

“It appears all the nano genes from your Borg implants have either died, or integrated themselves into your human side.” Koby said simply. “they have not assimilated you human side, but rather attempted work in harmony with it.”

“Most curious,” Empathy stated. “Major Mae you’re free to get back to you duties,” she saluted.

“Shade, I’m afraid you’re going to have to stay here until admiral Shazi and Ensign Wolf decide what to do with you.” Koby told the Ex-Borg. “Feel free to sit down,” he pointed to one of the sick benches.