Koby

FFX-2: 1000 Words or Real Emotion?

Best Final Fantasy X-2 FMV Song?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Best Final Fantasy X-2 FMV Song?

Love them both lol. 1000 words will always be my fav though, maybe because i spent like 8 hours making a lyrics/cut scene version to the full extended song, lol its still on youtube :P

Love them both lol. 1000 words will always be my fav though, maybe because i spent like 8 hours making a lyrics/cut scene version to the full extended song, lol its still on youtube :P

Oh what's the link? I would like to see it.

1000 words all the way just cause it has a powerful meaning to the game more then Real Emotion i mean real emotion is to hype you up for the game but real emotion kinda tells you the secret ending though thats how it kinda think of it saying 'Cause a thousand words Call out through the ages They'll fly to you Even though I can't see, I know they're reaching you Suspended on silver wings thats were she calls out tidus name on the gullwings ship and he comes back

I freaking love 1000 Words...in both English and Japanese...it's just so peaceful..I kinda went back and rewatched it a few times :P

Real emotion was so random for me but it's not bad. 1000 words felt more in place. Jade did a good job for english version.