Bleach Dub Discussion Thread

Kid Ryan

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me during what episode does the 'time skip' happen ?

There is no time skip in Bleach like there is in One Piece and Naruto. The story never skips ahead like 2-3 years or anything. However there is a Turn Back the Pendulum arc which shows what happened to the Vizard that is only a couple episodes. That happened in Season 11 which is episodes 206 through 212.

Oh ok I just heard from my friend that there is like a 6-8 month time skip o_O oh well he was probably lying.

There is no probably to it, if he said that then he was lying.

I'm caught up with the subs of the show (almost at episode 300) and there hasn't been one yet. It may happen in the manga later I don't know but the Anime hasn't had a timeskip.

It's a shame the Dubbed episodes only gets new ones, once a week :(

Whats a shame about it? In Japan it doesn't matter what series it is, they ALWAYS only air 1 episode a week, and you know what? They never have a hiatus.

Would you prefer 2 episodes a week and then no episodes for 8 months or would you prefer simply 1 episode a week? Choose your poison.

Whats a shame about it? In Japan it doesn't matter what series it is, they ALWAYS only air 1 episode a week, and you know what? They never have a hiatus.

Would you prefer 2 episodes a week and then no episodes for 8 months or would you prefer simply 1 episode a week? Choose your poison.

I completely agree with you man any thing is better than nothing