Bleach Dub Discussion Thread

Kid Ryan

Well, I am envious of your patience then! I have never been known for it. Do you think you'll get lucky and they'll continue airing more dubbed episodes each week, or do you think they'll stop for an uber long time again at the next filler? Cause I have a feeling I started watching Bleach after you did - I was waiting for them to continue on from 167 for a loooooooong time. I gave in though. You are the samurai of patience *bows*

Considering this was the second long period of hiatus for airing and considering the past the channel has had with having series put on hiatus, especially the long running series. I'd be willing to bet you will see another hiatus sometime near the end of 2011.

Well, I am envious of your patience then! I have never been known for it. Cause I have a feeling I started watching Bleach after you did - I was waiting for them to continue on from 167 for a loooooooong time. I gave in though. You are the samurai of patience *bows*

I started watching Bleach back in Late 2007 when the dub was still in the 30's or 40's.

And I never once switched to the subs.

Well, I did try watching Episode 168 subbed earlier this year, but it was so yucky I deleted it.

Do you think you'll get lucky and they'll continue airing more dubbed episodes each week, or do you think they'll stop for an uber long time again at the next filler?

Adult Swim will most likely never go back to airing 2 new episodes every weekend.

Considering this was the second long period of hiatus for airing and considering the past the channel has had with having series put on hiatus, especially the long running series. I'd be willing to bet you will see another hiatus sometime near the end of 2011.

I am hoping we will not go on another hiatus because of there only being one new episode every week.

I started watching Bleach back in Late 2007 when the dub was still in the 30's or 40's.

And I never once switched to the subs.

Well, I did try watching Episode 168 subbed earlier this year, but it was so yucky I deleted it.

It took me awhile to get used to the subbed versions, after only watching the dubbed ones for the first 167 episodes, then going back and rewatching those 167 episodes while waiting for more dubbed episodes, but I don't mind them so much now, and actually like some of the voices better. Orihime is really super annoying in Japanese though. I definatly like her a whole lot more in the dubbed episodes.

I been watching the subs of Bleach since before the Bount arc due to the long hiatus it had before that and the lack of cable and the lack of finding dubs online at that time forced me to have subtitles as the only option to watch.

189 is the end of the current filler arc the dub is in, then 190 is a recap episode.

Episodes 191-203 are cannon.

Then 204-205 are filler again,

Episodes 206-212 are a side-story / prequel set in the past 100 years ago which details history about the Vizard and their past within Gotei 13.

Episodes 213-229 are cannon with about half having filler nonsense mixed within the cannon episodes to just make them retarded and draw out the episodes longer.

Episodes 230-265 is another filler arc.

Then it starts the cannon again and is still in cannon at the moment in the subs.

So as you see, pretty much all you have to look forward to is filler after filler after more filler.

189 is the end of the current filler arc the dub is in, then 190 is a recap episode.

Episodes 191-203 are cannon.

Then 204-205 are filler again,

Episodes 206-212 are a side-story / prequel set in the past 100 years ago which details history about the Vizard and their past within Gotei 13.

Episodes 213-229 are cannon with about half having filler nonsense mixed within the cannon episodes to just make them retarded and draw out the episodes longer.

Episodes 230-265 is another filler arc.

Then it starts the cannon again and is still in cannon at the moment in the subs.

So as you see, pretty much all you have to look forward to is filler after filler after more filler.

Not all filler is bad though. I'm enjoying the current filler alot.

• 2 weeks later...
Guys is it true there are a lot of fillers ? I have seen Bleach up to episode 30 and dropped it got sort of bored of it... so I was thinking of starting to watch it again. Does it get better ? are there as much fillers as everyone says ? overall is it good ?

There's not much filler in Episodes 1-63, like 5-7 eps total are filler?

Guys is it true there are a lot of fillers ? I have seen Bleach up to episode 30 and dropped it got sort of bored of it... so I was thinking of starting to watch it again. Does it get better ? are there as much fillers as everyone says ? overall is it good ?

If you didn't like it enough during 1-63 to actually watch it without dropping it then you should just quit. It was the best part of Bleach and since then has just been bad. Had it not been for the first 63 episodes I would have dropped it a long time ago.. but I just keep watching hoping it will get better. 296+ episodes later and its just horrible.

If you didn't like it enough during 1-63 to actually watch it without dropping it then you should just quit. It was the best part of Bleach and since then has just been bad. Had it not been for the first 63 episodes I would have dropped it a long time ago.. but I just keep watching hoping it will get better. 296+ episodes later and its just horrible.

Yeah, I skimmed through a lot of episodes after episode 63...