Affiliate our Forum?

Koby

Right now, we do have few members but hopefully they will pick up and we use our own system for roleplaying which makes it a bit different.

Your site is currently showing:

Website Under Review

You are seeing this page because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect page will be removed once we finish manually checking all files on this account. Since we check over 100 websites per day, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get an email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor, please come back later.

000webhost.com is the most popular free web hosting provider, and as such, suffers from abusers. Around 5% of users sign up here just to start hacking or phishing websites or causing other problems. So, in order to survive, we must monitor what our users are hosting.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but checking all content manually is the only way to provide you with the most secure and reliable service. If you find any illegal websites on our network, you can report it here.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Forum Name: Anime Haven - Otaku Network

Forum Url:

Genre: Anime Streaming/ General Anime

Total Posts: 1075+

Total Members: 13

Unique Visitors Daily: 1037

Additional Comments: We are just starting out, but we are affiliated with other sites such as AnimeUltima, and LoveMyAnime. We don't have much members because it's an option to join in. Most Unique Visitors just come in to watch anime, but they don't sign up. Im ok with it as long as they are satisfied. The videos we stream are averagely fast. And are hosted in a Datacenter Owned by me. my previous site got shut down due to me forgetting to pay for the domains I had. But now it's all fixed, but I had to start over. All thing things on my site was either bought & customized by me or given to me by my previous workers who still support my site. You may feel free to join in on the forums if you like, it totally up to you, but it would be a big help to me for anyone to give me suggestions for improvements to the board.

I hope we are accepted by you

AH-Team

P.S i don't do image affiliation because it messes with the footer of my board but i will put links on the footer

• 2 months later...

Forum Name: DDC Games

Forum Url: http://www.ddcgames.co.uk

Genre: Roleplay

Total Posts: 121

Total Members: 18

Unique Visitors Daily: We are averaging approximatly 10 daily unique visitors but we are hoping to grow that with further advertising.

Right now, we do have few members but hopefully they will pick up and we use our own system for roleplaying which makes it a bit different.

Hey Koby, I know you guys have been really busy over the past couple of days with the forum changeover, and it looks really cool, I must say. I was just wondering if there was anything further regarding this. Thanks.

Sorry, forgot to add your link. Will get to it soon.

Forum Name: Just Us Sues

Forum Url: http://justussues.forumotion.com/

Genre: webcomic fan forum/ video game

Total Posts: not many, it's very new, about 50 odd

Total Members: again not many since the comic hasn't launched as of yet (15+)

Unique Visitors Daily: i don't have a clue where the counter is but i will find it and get back to you lol

Edited by Shazi

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry I didn't see this.

You've got a forum with 39 total members and less than 2k posts in which 62% belong to you and only 8 members have even posted more than 10 posts. For a forum that is nearly 18 months old, that isn't very good at all. You're apparently getting about 100 visitors a day though so that's not bad, but your pageviews aren't even double that which says that the majority of visitors see one page and disappear. So visitor participation is pretty low. I'd still be willing to affiliate however except that your affiliates box is so overloaded that it suggests you prefer quantity over quality affiliates and our button would be lost in the chaos. So I'll have to decline. I apologize but we're really looking for communities to affiliate that will benefit mutually. I'd really suggest looking into figuring out something that would entice visitors to register and participate in the community.

I wish you luck and may your forum prosper and grow.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
25 minutes ago, ani-me said:

@Koby Was Kametsu called "Forgotten Memories" before or something?

Yes. It was like 2007 when I decided to merge my two community forums Forgotten Memories and Kametsu into one. It happened shortly after we had to start the communities over from scratch due to a cracker gaining access through some outdated forum software we were using way back when; which is what pushed us to pay for better secured forum software which we opted to go with vBulletin at the time. =)

Archive of FM right after starting from scratch:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070622015234/http://forums.forgottenmem.net/?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Catar unpinned this topic