Official Modifications/Hacks Discussion & Suggestions

Linoud

I think we should suggest some things for the RPG such as more bots and whatnot. It might help Koby out with naming and whatnot. >>;

-edit by Koby-

This topic is now for all discussion of the various mods installed to the forum. It is for general discussion, requests, suggestions, as well as for new additions such as giving me info for new bots for the RPG and yada yada.

For bot submissions please include the following:

Sprite Image:

Monster Name:

Monster's Limit Name:

Level Required:

Cost:

EXP Winnings:

Cash Winnings:

Health Points:

Magic Aura:

Power Points:

Anger Points:

Monsters Level:

Also we could use some help on finding new arcade games, for those please provide a link to the swf file, a small icon, and a description of the game.

Thank you for your time.

First of all, I think healing should be much cheaper. It would cost nearly 1000 Gil to heal myself completely. It's so expensive that you can't afford to fight monsters who can even damage you at all, because you'd be losing huge amounts of money while doing so.

"Losing."

It's one gil per HP, nisi erro. I don't think that's lofty at all.

I wish that the bots weren't all female--not that it matters, but it's kind of weird. And I want more choices for characters. I didn't even want to be good or evil. >.<

I don't know how many more bots we need. Don't think there's much need for minute variations--"Oh, well. They're both level one, but this gives 3 EXP and that one only gives 2 EXP. Way different."

I have it set on 1 gil per 1 hp.. I dunno if decimals are able to be put but if so then I will make it lower.

As far as bots go, if you suggest any please include the following:

Monster Name:

Monster's Limit Name:

Level Required:

Cost:

EXP Winnings:

Cash Winnings:

Health Points:

Magic Aura:

Power Points:

Anger Points:

Monsters Level:

Also please give a small sprite image for the bot.

I am working on more choices for characters but its alot of work..

For each alignment (good, evil, neutral) I must setup new races, and within those new races I must new genders, and within those genders I must setup new classes.

And in the class page it doesn't show what race the genders are for.. so I see tons of female, and male categories.. and don't know which to add the class to.. I wish there was a way to just copy the classes from another one.. instead of having to recreate everyone..

+ I need to come up with new classes, and class icons to match them.. for the various stuff. I've worked all weekend on adjusting the settings for everything just right, adding new items such as weapons, armor, two handed weapons, items, helmets, gloves/armlets, shoes, magic, etc.. So yeah its alot of work.. and it will take alot of time to get it all going good.

I would also like to note, the rpg isn't officially opened as I am still working on it, testing things out, etc.. so things may still change a bit, some stuff may dissapear.. or w/e.

Strongest monster I can fight without (usually) getting damaged gives 10 Gil. 1000/10 = 100 battles to heal myself completely. Seems like a lot. If I tried to go over and fight stronger things, I would be losing money rather fast. If healing was cheaper, it would make it worthwhile to fight stronger things, instead of having to stay back and fight the weaklings to train.

Posting gives 5 gil per post, threads give 15, making a poll gives 15, when you first join the forum you get 100, on your birthday you get 200, for referring someone to the forum you get 100, if the person you referred starts posting your referrer points you got is x11 giving you 1100 for referring 1 person who posted at least once (I think), if someone views your member profile you get 1 gil, someone views a thread you made then you get 1 gil, in your posts you make you get 0.01 gil per character, if you vote in a poll you get 5 gil, if you add an event to the calendar you get 30 gil, if you add a profile picture to your account you get 50 gil, if you remove the profile picture you lose 75 gil, and if you become the arcade champion of a game you get 500 gil (dunno if it works).

So there is alot of ways of getting gil for the rpg. =P

Yeah it was after that.. But please could someone test it now and see if you get the cash for the arcade? Because they are two different mods.. and I'm not sure if I got them implemented together right.

I implemented vbplaza (kind of like ibstore but a vb version and its better) and its vbbux with the rpg.. Which is what is running the gil at the moment. However I have vbplaza turned off. =P I may eventually work on it and turn it on.

I need to add more arcade games.. but I dunno where I can get new games to add to it. LOL..

Posting gives 5 gil per post, threads give 15, making a poll gives 15, when you first join the forum you get 100, on your birthday you get 200, for referring someone to the forum you get 100, if the person you referred starts posting your referrer points you got is x11 giving you 1100 for referring 1 person who posted at least once (I think), if someone views your member profile you get 1 gil, someone views a thread you made then you get 1 gil, in your posts you make you get 0.01 gil per character, if you vote in a poll you get 5 gil, if you add an event to the calendar you get 30 gil, if you add a profile picture to your account you get 50 gil, if you remove the profile picture you lose 75 gil, and if you become the arcade champion of a game you get 500 gil (dunno if it works).

So there is alot of ways of getting gil for the rpg. =P

no wonder koby has so much Gil. lmao, he referred so many people.

But! .. what bout people who make multi accounts? o_O

Actually.. that was before this mod was added shinji.

People who abuse this and make multiple accounts will be banned from the rpg and possibly the forum. I can see who referred who and their info so I will find you if you cheat the system! =P

• 2 weeks later...

Right now the only stuff that has classes etc.. is to choose:

either good or evil (neutral is missing stuff)

then choose human (good) or orc (evil)

other then that I don't think it will show classes..

I have to set up the classes individually.. too bad it isn't made so I can put classes into more then one race.. =P

• 3 weeks later...