Is Naruto good enough against DBZ?

tirmizi2010

Naruto has some epic battles, but the storyline is weak in some points. DBZ has a perfect storyline, but some battles are just boring to watch, because it takes too long for one of the battlers to take an action. So it really depends on each one's opinion about who is the best. In mine, I prefer DBZ.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have both DBZ and Naruto, I like them both and would have to say that it is draw for me. I like them both equally. Now comparing DBGT to Shippuden. I would say Shippuden. I like DBGT but it doesn't get intersting truly until the end. Shippuden keeps you interested all the way through.

I loved DBZ when i was a kid. It had great characters and cool fight scenes. I also really liked watching the characters change over time. I was preaty obsessed with it to be honest. But sadly later in the show most of the characters became useless and it came down to reaching new lvls of super saiyin that were cleverly named(sarcasm) super saiyin lvl 2 ect ect. it just kinda felt repetative and like they were running out of ideas and how to possibly make them seem even stronger when they should be able to wipe out planets with a snap of the fingers.

I havnt watched all the way through shippuden yet(im at 108) but so far naruto has a deeper heart felt story and it seems more creative to me. So many ninja have there own unique ninjutsu and skills that you never know what bizzare skill you are going to see next. nija who can use bones as weapons,ninja who has colonies of bugs that live inside him and do his bidding. A ninja who can copy the enemies moves and capture him in a fake universe where days pass in a second and he can tortue them to death. I could go on and on. I agree with the people who said dbz has more fight scenes but at the same time i think the naruto fight scenes are more creative and that they utilize all the heroes of the show way better then dbz did. The naruto saske fight was epic as was the fight against puppet guy from akaski. The fight animation in naruto is better in my opinion but thats to be expected since dbz is older. The world of naruto just seems cooler, darker and more mysterious to me as well. I also found myself more attached to the characters since if they died they actualy die.

DBZ will always be up there in my favorite animes growing up. But i am going to have to give this victory to naruto. It has me hooked like few animes can these days. Its just really creative. Its only 2 flaws one just like dbz is the rediculous amount of filler.some episodes you are getting about 8 minutes of new animation maybe less... and it is a joke. Okay i get it, its been a good few episodes or so and you want to show people peices of info they may have missed. but when you show a flash back after a comercial break of the scene from earlyer that episode i want to smack somone. the only other gripe i have for naruto is somtimes naruto is sooo slow to comprehend the most simple plans that they spend a whole episode breaking it down for him...i mean yea i get it hes not the sharpest tool in the shed but wow.

all in all 2 great shows i wont forget

• 2 weeks later...

is hard to compare them cause DBZ came out long ago and the new DBZ KAI Sucks but i love DBZ there is alot of action in it , naruto is a really good anime but there is to much fillers in it and it is really annoying , i love DBZ and even that came out long ago i think is better than Naruto

DBZ ROCKS !!!!!