CardGames/AnimeDamage/MegaChamp's Random PS4 Streams

CardGames

I'm not going to allow anything to stop me from doing what I feel like/want to do.

In other words... I'm doing the first Kingdom Hearts 3 stream this Thursday which will start at 5:30 p.m.

I'm totally didn't plan this just so I could react to a certain scene

Everyone having fun during Plague 2020? Yeah me neither. Need something to do?... uh... well... you know... 😅

Well regardless it's still up to you. I guess this really is the zombie apocalypse. Except no zombies. Yet. Also I still want my Pokemon, Digimon & MHA quirk

Anyway you can come and watch me suck at play this game and I can give my thoughts on it thus far and if it's a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT or not. If you want to of course.

Wait I know. I can act like the Heartless/Nobodies/Unversed is COVID-19

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. With my self isolation approaching the 2 week mark... I've decided to do another Kingdom Hearts 3 stream. There are a couple of reasons for this. The first (and main reason) being that I think I have FINALLY fixed my audio issues so I want to test to make sure these issues have finally been fixed. The other being... well... I'll be honest. I like Kingdom Hearts. I really do. But the more I play this game on my own... the more it becomes clear to me that this game isn't the greatest to stream. There's like... 10 to 20 to maybe 30 minutes of me being able to actually play and then 5 to 10 minutes (sometimes longer) of cutscenes that I have to sit through.

The world I'm at is the Frozen one. Another movie I never watched. I've also heard this is the worst world of the game. But I'm also concerned that I would get to easily and to often lost in the Pirates of the Caribbean and Big Hero 6 world(s). So it's either now or never. I'm choosing the former. maybe I can talk about all these game recommendations I've been getting to. lol.

That aside I suppose it doesn't matter. I kind of want to stream it again so that's what I'm going to do. As always it's up to the individual on coming to watch it or not. It'll be this Thursday at 5:30 p.m. EST as always.

Don't worry. I'll Let It Go.

*gets shot at*

• 2 weeks later...

I will no longer be streaming Kingdom Hearts 3. Why? BECAUSE I JUST GOT THE WORST MIDDLE FINGER TROLL ENDING I've seen since Persona 3 FES, Final Fantasy 13-2 & Final Fantasy XV.

I'm still playing Re:Mind. Just on my own. I also have to FORCE myself to do it. If I streamed it... it would be full of MY VAST AMOUNT OF RAGE I still have. No one wants to hear that. At least not likely anyway.

I'll let you know when I get to the next game I can stream (it won't be anytime soon)

I totally didn't lie and end up doing a Night Owl NO KIDS IN THE POOL THIS IS ADULT SWIM RAGE FILLED Re:Mind stream last night

Hm?

A link?

You don't want one. You just don't. Trust me. YOU DON'T. Too much RAGE.

keep an eye on my youtube channel

• 1 month later...

This pandemic has forced me to get through my large backlog. I'm starting to legitimately think that I'm getting through it too quickly. I may have to find a way to force myself to slow down before I end up running out of games to play.

Regardless... I'm back everyone and I've calmed down. maybe

I finished Yoshi's Crafted World on Switch last night and went ahead and started playing this.

687424_front.jpg

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy. Similar to Crash N. Sane Trilogy & Spyro Reignited. Although the major difference is that it's not really a remaster and is just upscaled I think for playability on major consoles. It's a compilation of the original trilogy of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney games. Including Ace Attorney, Justice For All, and Trials and Tribulations.

I loved this series when I first found it. I still do. But the way it's treated by IT'S OWN COMPANY THAT MAKES IT is an absolute atrocity and horrendous. But I'm going to do my absolute best to refrain from Capcom bashing like I used to do back when I did a Let's Play of the Fan Translation Version of Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (no guarantees though).

I will also be attempting the Platinum for this game. Because similar to the Spyro game Platinums it seemed like something I could actually do. So we'll see how well that goes I guess.

Expect my first stream of this game soon because I want to stream it once per game. So that's 3 streams for 3 games. I'm already to Case 2 of Ace Attorney so I'll have to do it soon or I'll get through the entire first game without a stream. lol.

Remember everyone... when you spot a contradiction... make sure you slam a nearby desk, finger point and shout...

latest?cb=20150927001156

😛

Edited by CardGames

Well I've made it to what's probably the best case of the first game of the Trilogy. Case 4 of Ace Attorney.

So I'll be doing the first stream of this game on Thursday at 5:30 p.m. EST. There won't be much for me to say though. I've talked about coronavirus/COVID-19 enough and anything I say further about it at this point may end up being controversial. So I'll stick to the game. There won't really be much for me to actually do except to read text and stuff so it might not be all that great honestly but this is definitely one of the more underrated, underestimated and unappreciated series so I'm doing it regardless of it being boring or not.

The only thing I'll need to try not to do is regress back to Capcom bashing. Which I've already said I'll be doing my very best not to do. I can't really guarantee anything honestly though.

As always it's up to you whether you come and watch or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to much to say. Justice For All is the shortest of the 3 games and I'm already more than halfway through it. But I still want to stream it. So I'll be intentionally not playing it until I do what I'm pretty obviously announcing. Another stream.

There's only a few 'changes/additions' between Ace Attorney & Justice For All. Other than that it's basically the same. Except for the prosecutor your up against.

Boring, niche, whatever, I'll do it regardless. Justice For All stream will be this Thursday at 5:30 p.m. EST if you want to come and watch.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I've been having stream issues... but hopefully they have been fixed for good this time. We're about to find out though. I finished my 'determination' game (Undertale Switch version) which really didn't take long at all. Especially when your like me and you refuse to do a Genocide playthrough because of it's difficulty. 😖

Regardless I'll be returning to the PS4 officially tonight. With...

71m7PUnVMbL._SX522_.jpg

Yep. This. Final Fantasy Type 0 HD.

This was one of the many game I was convinced/persuaded to get. I hope I don't regret it... I guess I'm about to find that out too!! 😓

I won't be streaming it right away. I fully intend on playing a good chunk of it on my own so I can get a 'feel' for this game, how it works, and how your supposed to play it. Because not doing that... is just not how you should do things.

So once I feel like I've accomplished that... expect a stream of it. Possibly more than 1 as I will also be attempting to Platinum this game as well because I've heard it's easy/doable. We'll see about that I suppose.

Honestly though... it feels good to return to Final Fantasy after not having played one since X/X-2 HD Remastered last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay... so... I've been playing Final Fantasy Type 0 HD for quite awhile now. I've... um... already gotten over 70% of the trophies in it... (according to PSN Trophy info) 😅

Whoops?

Well... I suppose this isn't necessarily a bad thing. I suppose I won't be overwhelmed when I stream it. Yeah I'm still going to do that despite what I said above. The reason? Because I'm enjoying this game a whole lot more than even I was expecting honestly. It makes me wish I knew how great this game was earlier. Oh well? I guess? I have it now and I'm playing it now and I don't regret in any way whatsoever.

It has it's... hard-ish? moments but it really hasn't mattered all that much. I'm just loving the hell out of it. The potential problem... is doing something worthwhile/important. Because there are parts of the game where you can pretty much do whatever you want/sidequests and that's what almost most of the game is. I know that may sound like Final Fantasy XV (which people hated apparently but I LOVED) but it's... different somehow. I don't know. It's hard to explain.

I suppose you'll just have to come see for yourself!! lol I could care less if it's exciting or not honestly. I'm streaming this game because I'm enjoying it too much. We'll see if I actually do anything worthwhile or not I guess. As always it's up to you if you wish to come or not but I intend on streaming it this upcoming Thursday and maybe around 5 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. at the latest.

I think I'll actually enjoy this for once. Not that I wasn't before but still. Because it's a game I'm having an extreme amount of fun in and I may have potentially finally fixed my stream issues for good. I guess we'll find that out too.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I had a health emergency today so I'm going to have to delay the stream. The stream will be next week instead. Sorry everyone.

Edited by CardGames

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Before I announce what's probably already obvious already... I just thought I'd let everyone know that to stop further confusion... I've changed my username on Twitch and YouTube to my Discord name. Or to as similar to it as I could anyway. I made the YouTube username back in my teens so it was probably time to change it anyway. Though the link to it doesn't really change. Except for Twitch of course. lol.

Anyway... to state what's probably already obvious... I'm going to be streaming Final Fantasy Type 0 HD again this week this Thursday at 5 p.m. EST. Yes I'm aware of the PlayStation State of Play and honestly don't care. It's either I do it now, or I don't stream it again at all. Because I'm too close to the end of the game at this point. I really love this game to much not to stream it again. So I'll be doing it because that's what I want to do.

I wish I knew about this game back when it originally came out. I really do. I am seriously loving this game a hell of a lot more than I was expecting to. How I didn't know about this game until now is still beyond me. lol. Truth be told, this game has practically already became the favorite to win Game of the Year 2020 for me. That's how much I've loved it. Obviously I still have lots of games to play still so that could still, and possibly will, change but that's just how much I seriously love this game.

I've been doing a bunch of sidequests though. So there are 2 possibilities for this stream. Either a boring sidequest stream that I don't care is boring because I love the game too much so I'll stream it anyway, or a beginning of the endgame stream. So that's why there may be endgame spoilers for this stream. There's your warning. Just be aware of that if you choose to come and watch it.

But I love this game too much to not stream it again. So it'll be done. Whether it's 'boring' or not or whether anyone comes to it or not because of the State of Play (not that it matters because no one came to the last one either lol). So yeah. Come if you want, just be aware there may be endgame spoilers.

Well I beat it. Final Fantasy Type 0 HD is over unfortunately. I'll be honest... this was probably the best Final Fantasy game I've played in a LONG time... possibly ever.

i totally don't like it more than ffxv i swear

I've entered the Galar region so it'll be awhile before I stream again since I don't have the ability/whatever equipment is needed to stream Switch games.

Hm?

The next PS4 game I'll play and the next game I'll stream?

Well.......

Here........

340?cb=20160426230907

Edited by CardGames

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to be completely honest. Admittedly... that didn't take as long as I was kind of hoping/thinking it would. Oh well I guess. I've finished my Galar adventure and have completed Pokemon Sword & Isle of Armor to my liking. I do plan on playing Tundra but it's not out yet, obviously. I'm not sure how I'll handle playing that when it is out. I'll probably use it as a 'stop gap' between games or something because I'm worried if I stop whatever I'm playing at the time, play the Tundra DLC in Pokemon Sword, and then go back to whatever I was playing before it came out... I'll forget how to play whatever game I was playing. 😅

So in all likelihood I'll just play it between games or something. Hm? You want my final thoughts on Pokemon Sword? Are you sure?

Okay........

9/10. All of the whiny baby complaints were complete and utter BS nonsense. As expected honestly. Allow me to quote someone I used to know on GameFAQs for this situation. 'Story doesn't matter. Gameplay does' that applies to this game TO A T. He used this to describe Final Fantasy X-2, another game most people complain and hate on. This applies to this game too. Is the story bad? Sure. Though it got REALLY damn good around endgame IMO. Are the backgrounds and environments bad and PS2 like? Yeah. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE LOOKED AMAZING. Basically what I'm trying to say... is what I said at the start. All of the whiny baby complaints were complete and utter BS nonsense. THIS WAS THE MOST FUN I'VE HAD WITH A POKEMON GAME SINCE PROBABLY X/Y. It was SO MUCH BETTER than Alola/Gen 7 it just wasn't even close for me at all.

But... you know... what the hell do I know? 🙄

So anyway I'm going to be back to PS4 for a VERY LONG TIME now with SEVERAL games to play. If the hint I posted previously wasn't obvious enough... I'll go ahead and reveal what my next game is right now.

591171_front.jpg

Yep. Tales of Berseria. This will be my first 'Tales of' game I will have played in OVER A DECADE. Yeah... it's been that long for me. The last one I played was the Tales of Symphonia sequel that everyone hated (except me. AGAIN.) Am I worried? Sure I am. Should I be? Who knows. All I can really do is try my best like I always do.

Anyway... don't expect a stream anytime soon. This is just like Final Fantasy Type 0 HD. I'll be playing a large chunk of the game on my own to get a 'feel' for it and how to play it and everything else I may need to know about it before any streams will be done.

Getting back into this series is something I thought I'd never do. But hearing about these games too much ended up changing my mind. Let's just hope I don't regret it... 😓

Edited by CardGames

• 2 weeks later...

Not much to really say at this point I think. Because I'm pretty sure it's become blatantly obvious what I'm doing/announcing whenever I post in here (either a stream or the announcement of the next game I'm going to eventually stream).

I already did the latter so clearly it's the former. So yeah. Tales of Berseria stream this week. I don't understand why I stopped playing these games. Seriously. I don't. I always tend to learn my lesson the hard way and far later then I should. Oh well I guess. This game is so god damn fun and so god damn good. So I'm fairly confident I'll enjoy streaming this one like I was when I was streaming Final Fantasy Type 0 HD. So I could care less if anyone comes or not. But you can come if you want and watch my giddy enjoyment I guess. lol. The game is definitely... 'unique' though so you can come to see that too as well. Again if you want to.

Time is same as always with me still at home 6+ months after this pandemic started. It's still ongoing though so I suppose it's not to much of a surprise. It will be this Thursday at 5 p.m. EST.

Content? Murdering the innocent of course.

Wait... what? 😱