Sign in to follow this  
Averon

You do not have permission to view this content

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

How can I get access?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Averon said:

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

How can I get access?

We have a news board that details all the latest announcements of the forum.

As well as Facebook and Twitter, in which we've detailed numerous times about this.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Title
      I can only seem to find one that seems to be what I'm looking for, but it's for mac . I've tried googling sooo much, I guess I'm doing it wrong lol.

https://github.com/DrabWeb/Komikan

• By mrbaer
      is there a way to delete sum of old Notifications I got over a 100 pages thanks
      🐱🐱
    • By ReQTeCH
      i've never watched a single episode of anime, or atleast, not that i know of. the amount of shows seems a bit overwhelming. if someone could send me a couple of good ones to start watching that would be perfect.
    • By VON
      I’m thinking of learning touch typing to improve my typing speed & accuracy, I have tried it a little but I find it very uncomfortable & difficult reaching certain keys with the correct fingers. Is this just because I’m starting out or does anyone else experience this?

I’m 19 & currently use three fingers per hand to type, I subconsciously know where the keys are on my keyboard since I can somewhat type without looking (with errors). How long would it take to learn touch typing & break my current typing technique?
    • By Wicked
      Hey, umm well I didn't know where to post this but I got my hands on every single DVDRipped episode of The Simpsons until Season 12 and well since a lot of people are complaining about the Itunes Rips and the crappy aspect ratio I was wondering if anyone would want to help me doing a Waifu2X "Remaster" of said episodes and changing the aspect ratio to 16:9  It's a huge and ambitious project