Sign in to follow this  
kinesty

Young Justice Outsiders

Has anyone checked out the new season of Young Justice which recently finished its first half? No spoilers (yet, anyway) but I have enjoyed it so far. It's really interesting to me that the show is now fully in PG-13 territory as it is way more violent than it could've ever been on Cartoon Network. The new characters are hit-or-miss as always and they have barely showed characters like Kaldur or many of the season 2 newbies so far. I do also like that there is enough breathing room for a little humor again (episode 12's Teen Titans Go parody was something else). For those of you outside the US I hope the show hits Netflix soon the way Titans did.

I forgot this was coming out the beginning of this year. I'll check it out with my little brother as soon as I become free. It's nice to know that this show is continuing and from what I've read, is still good.

I thought overall it was a great half-season, but hard to keep track of who some characters are/were doing in previous seasons. Shame that some faves from previous seasons don't get much of a look-in either, such as Aqualad. Also aging the characters from previous seasons really makes them just regular adult superheroes, so you lose some of the young in Young Justice 😆

Can't wait for the 2nd half of the season!