jakiebravarian

What's your all-time favorite animated film?

Majority of my favorite animated films are from Disney and Studio Ghibli.

However, Wall-E is what I consider as my all-time favorite animated film. There's just something about the film that never makes me bored whenever I watch it and it still feels like I'm watching it for the first time.

The Land Before Time is mine. There were a lot of meaningful quotes, loved the music and song at the end. How the entire story was played out and lovable characters. It was probably my first animated film. I can't quite remember but it was definitely a film that had a lot of heart.

My all time favorite anime is Rock-a-doodle. I can and have watched it hundreds of time. Its something about the songs that hooked me when I was younger. The art and story is simple so it is mostly the soundtrack, which I also bought.

There are so many that I love, but the one I've watched the most times is probably Corpse Bride. For a long while it was my bedtime / fall-asleep-to movie.

On 2/1/2019 at 6:44 PM, Kid Boruto said:

Lion King or Toy Story, both #1 childhood faves.

What he said!

Edited by Saf
  • Like 1

I will have to go with the Disney franchise. Can't pick a favorite among Disney movies  as they are all memorable to me.

• Like 1