gskumar

Dororo [2019]

Dororo

81E-48YQj-L._RI_.jpg

MAL

Synopsis

A samurai lord has bartered away his newborn son's organs to forty-eight demons in exchange for dominance on the battlefield. Yet, the abandoned infant survives thanks to a medicine man who equips him with primitive prosthetics—lethal ones with which the wronged son will use to hunt down the multitude of demons to reclaim his body one piece at a time, before confronting his father. On his journeys the young hero encounters an orphan who claims to be the greatest thief in Japan.

(Source: Vertical Inc.)

I just saw this anime and it was awesome. This has very strong intro which was really unique. And the story is also looking very good, animations were mediocre but the music just elevates the story; undoubtedly it is the strongest point of anime. This one definitely took my interest. If someone is looking for a unique anime with super natural  or samurai style setting then I really recommend this. Only 3 ep came so far and can't wait for further episodes. I would like to hear your opinions as well. PLEASE USE SPOILER TAG WHEN EVER THERE IS ANY (。◕‿◕。)

I love the opening song for this😍  

I've been watching it this season and it's an interesting anime. The anime pulls you in even more after each episode.

57 minutes ago, Beave said:

I've been watching it this season and it's an interesting anime. The anime pulls you in even more after each episode.

That's true. Each episode gives us the insight of the world they live. It seems there is old anime as well but I don't how good that is. This one is definitely A1 quality material

• Like 1