aserwick

Best anime of the season

2 hours ago, Koby said:

Either Goblin Slayer or That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.

Nope nope nope.

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai / Teenage Pig Doesnt Dream of Bunny Girls / what @gskumar said, is correct!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

Nope nope nope.

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai / Teenage Pig Doesnt Dream of Bunny Girls / what @gskumar said, is correct!

Goblin slayer made a solid start but the story kind a degraded and the recent screw up they did on last episode and they added fan service in the latest episode, which irritated me. Bunny girl caught me by surprise I thought it was going to be regular fan service anime but there is hardly any. Instead they gave a pretty nice dialogue, but some are comparing this with monogatari, which is wrong. Monogatari is monogatari, bunny girl is erotic. 

Lastly.... girl with glasses and big boobs and speaks non chalantly, definitely waifu material. Futaba is the best girl.

• Like 1

Slime, Bunny Girl Senpai, and SAO have all been great this season so far. I'm also enjoying Bloom Into You. Goblin Slayer I dropped after 4 episodes but I plan to binge the rest once the dub finishes.

On 11/25/2018 at 11:35 PM, gskumar said:

Goblin slayer made a solid start but the story kind a degraded and the recent screw up they did on last episode and they added fan service in the latest episode, which irritated me.

Hmm, yeah I dont really like it when thats the case. I mean sure, throw something cheeky in there, but dont make it the main point.

Bunny girl caught me by surprise I thought it was going to be regular fan service anime but there is hardly any. Instead they gave a pretty nice dialogue, but some are comparing this with monogatari, which is wrong. Monogatari is monogatari, bunny girl is erotic.

Exactly that! The other thing I liked about it is how raw and direct it is. Some of the things that MC says and his responses... lol. I also hope you're watching Vivid's release of it. Seeing some of the dialogue TL from CR is cringe worthy.

Lastly.... girl with glasses and big boobs and speaks non chalantly, definitely waifu material. Futaba is the best girl. 

RNe9Vz2.jpg

Spoiler

FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EPISODE 7 & 8 -

But there are 2 of them!! Double the best girl ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moodkiller said:

also hope you're watching Vivid's release of it. Seeing some of the dialogue TL from CR is cringe worthy.

I can't wait to see so I am watching HS release. So many are turning away or showing a blind eye bcz of the title, they sure are missing something. I recommend this to my friends But not even single one has seen this.