Anime or Manga?

Koby

Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?

Personally I like the anime and the manga for both series sometimes. Like Wolf's Rain and Kikaider I enjoyed so much I had to have both. So when I finished the anime I went out and hunted down the Manga's to complete my collection. Most of the time though I prefer the anime because shopping for manga can be difficult. I often flip through manga's at the Barnes and Knoble looking for a unique story by just page turning and then when I finally find one the first volume of said manga is gone. So then I have to go and try and order it from the front desk and I always have to repeat the title like 6 times because they don't know what I'm talking about. So yeah, I guess I like the anime better.

Personally i enjoy the anime more. I very rarely read the manga. Anime just has more of an engrossing atmosphere; theres voice acting, music etc..

Although I just learned that anime are based of manga (duh) but also that the producers just use anime as a crash grab and so dont fully follow the manga

or just end it when it isnt making as much money anymore. Wheres DARKER THAN BLACK SEASON 3!?!?!?!?!?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...