Anime or Manga?

Koby

Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a fan of manga. It's quieter. :P

I don't need the characters to be voiced for me--I have an active enough imagination to supply voices for myself, and to imagine scenes in my own mind from the manga. It's not much of a hassle for me to take some time out of my day to devote to reading. (And I don't think a novel has ever taken up three weeks of my time, but if I enjoy the story and want to read it, I'll spend hours just sitting and reading. :))

Plus, being a fangirl, I love being able to just sit and stare an extra moment at a particular image without having to hit a button. ;D

• Like 1

It depends really. Some are better as a manga and others are better off as an anime.

I think Evangelion is wonderrful both ways. I think Love Hina was better and more comedic as a manga than as an anime. So those are just examples of what I am saying.

Manga. Anime always takes to long to get to the next episode and such (season finales, not enough stuff is translated yet) and the manga's are always farther. Plus if you know the right places to look online, you'll never even have to pay for Manga, although Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto are the only one's I read.

• 6 months later...

Anime has more things than manga. I actually compared Naruto Episodes with Naruto Chapters and since the start, anime offers some more interesting things.

But anyway, many people like me hate waiting for the anime and read manga and whn it comes to see the anime it is boring cuz you pretty much know everything that is gonna happen.

• 2 months later...
Guest Destiny Angel

Manga is easier access for me when it comes to downloading. An episode of anime is like 600 MB o.o

A complete manga series is tower than that, so I can get more with mangas. And mangas are nice to read anywhere anytime.

Yeah, I'm a manga junkie now. I used to be obsessed with anime and then found out that manga's storylines are a lot more involved and the characters get a lot more work put into them than the mostly rushed anime versions so I've been straying away from anime. I still watch it, but usually I seek out a manga version of any anime series I find.

Manga is easier access for me when it comes to downloading. An episode of anime is like 600 MB o.o

A complete manga series is tower than that, so I can get more with mangas. And mangas are nice to read anywhere anytime.

Not really. It depends where you get the stuff. Naruto episodes are 150 MB (by Dattebayo) also Digimon is the same. I've also found a site offering DBZ Episodes for 30 MB (.rmvb format) and they had quality.