Nelson

The first anime you watch

The first anime I watched was Doraemon on TV in the early 90's and I did not know which episodes...

Edited by mocici

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Saf
      I think it was for a song from the 90's, and while I don't think I've listened to the song itself, the video involves a woman covered in a white veil as she walks towards the camera while singing, and she's walking through a bright hallway.

That might be a little vague, and that description is probably not very accurate, especially since I remember stumbling on to the video by accident on YouTube, but I recall that the aspect ratio was definitely 4:3, which should tell you how old the video is. And it was definitely on one of those VEVO channels.

Thanks for any help I can get!
    • By ReQTeCH
      i've never watched a single episode of anime, or atleast, not that i know of. the amount of shows seems a bit overwhelming. if someone could send me a couple of good ones to start watching that would be perfect.
    • By Timber
      just got recommendation from friends~
    • By darklegato
      Hello Everyone.

After a long time not watching anime (around 7 years), i decided to give it a shot again to catch all the great series that i missed.

FMA, is one of the last series that i watched. I decided to rewatch again, and low and behold the release that i had looked very bad in my tv.
      I hope this forum helps me find some great releases.

My favorite anime is i guess Trigun.
    • By AliTheBoss
      Hello, guys! Just a new anime lover signing up here today  Nice to meet you all, I have found this wonderful website while I was downloading some anime on Nyaa site. My favourite anime is Death Note and Attack On Titan. I hope that I'll enjoy s. I found this site yahoo Answers.  I hope that I'll enjoy surfing here and I'll find good friends to recommend anime for each other and have fun.

Thanks for reading my first post ^^!