Koby

FUNimation Announces their Fall Simuldub Line-up Premiere Dates!

6 hours ago, Inverti said:

Funimation is just simulcasting it. It's not getting simuldubbed. Though, if you have a source that suggests otherwise, link it here. 

When I checked funimation simuldub list they just showed wednesday, now they are showing it as subbed wednesday.So I assumed it was dubbed.Sorry for wrong info.

Edited by gskumar

13 minutes ago, gskumar said:

When I checked funimation simuldub list they just showed wednesday, now they are showing it as subbed wednesday.So I assumed it was dubbed.Sorry for wrong info.

It's an error. It was misleading of them to have posted the Bunny Girl anime on the simuldub list. Hopefully, they'll get it replaced with the correct title soon.

13 minutes ago, gskumar said:

Hey we assumed it was being dubbed too and announced picking it up for a [LostYears] release then had to tell people we weren't doing it. :/

41 minutes ago, Koby said:

Hey we assumed it was being dubbed too and announced picking it up for a [LostYears] release then had to tell people we weren't doing it. :/

It would be great if they did the dub,I liked the 1st episode.

22 hours ago, gskumar said:

It would be great if they did the dub,I liked the 1st episode.

If Bunny Girl Senpai were to get a dub, it wouldn't be handled by Funimation, but Aniplex. I think it may get dubbed seeing as Aniplex's been dubbing nicher titles in recent years. However, that won't happen soon. Probably 2019 if we're being optimistic.

EDIT: Index S3 is confirmed to have a simuldub. Here's the source. Looks like Funimation truly was saving it for last. So, that's it for this simuldub season.

Edited by Inverti
  • Thanks 2

I bet Neutral Hatred will be over the moon once he learns of this. He's one of the biggest Raildex fans I know of. I'm happy too, of course. Now I know I won't have to wait a year just to watch it.

6 hours ago, Inverti said:

EDIT: Index S3 is confirmed to have a simuldub. Here's the source. Looks like Funimation truly was saving it for last. So, that's it for this simuldub season.

I haven't watched index though,may give it a try.Right now full at the moment.

1 hour ago, Inverti said:

I bet Neutral Hatred will be over the moon once he learns of this. He's one of the biggest Raildex fans I know of. I'm happy too, of course. Now I know I won't have to wait a year just to watch it.

My name is one word, thank you very much. And my signature doesn't mean anything. I could hate Raildex for all you know. Which I don't. I love it. It's great.

And yes, I'm quite happy for this season now.

I really hope Funimation fixes Seth's voice in Radiant. If they do, I'm definitely watching the simuldub. A female voice DOES NOT fit his design. He looks to be about 13-15.

EDIT: I have especially high hopes for Radiant, because Sentai just fucked me over by forcing Railgun's voice onto Tota from UQ Holder. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Inverti