FUNimation Announces their Fall Simuldub Line-up Premiere Dates!

Koby

6 hours ago, Inverti said:

Funimation is just simulcasting it. It's not getting simuldubbed. Though, if you have a source that suggests otherwise, link it here. 

When I checked funimation simuldub list they just showed wednesday, now they are showing it as subbed wednesday.So I assumed it was dubbed.Sorry for wrong info.

Edited by gskumar

13 minutes ago, gskumar said:

When I checked funimation simuldub list they just showed wednesday, now they are showing it as subbed wednesday.So I assumed it was dubbed.Sorry for wrong info.

It's an error. It was misleading of them to have posted the Bunny Girl anime on the simuldub list. Hopefully, they'll get it replaced with the correct title soon.

13 minutes ago, gskumar said:

Hey we assumed it was being dubbed too and announced picking it up for a [LostYears] release then had to tell people we weren't doing it. :/

22 hours ago, gskumar said:

It would be great if they did the dub,I liked the 1st episode.

If Bunny Girl Senpai were to get a dub, it wouldn't be handled by Funimation, but Aniplex. I think it may get dubbed seeing as Aniplex's been dubbing nicher titles in recent years. However, that won't happen soon. Probably 2019 if we're being optimistic.

EDIT: Index S3 is confirmed to have a simuldub. Here's the source. Looks like Funimation truly was saving it for last. So, that's it for this simuldub season.

Edited by Inverti
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Inverti said:

I bet Neutral Hatred will be over the moon once he learns of this. He's one of the biggest Raildex fans I know of. I'm happy too, of course. Now I know I won't have to wait a year just to watch it.

My name is one word, thank you very much. And my signature doesn't mean anything. I could hate Raildex for all you know. Which I don't. I love it. It's great.

And yes, I'm quite happy for this season now.

I really hope Funimation fixes Seth's voice in Radiant. If they do, I'm definitely watching the simuldub. A female voice DOES NOT fit his design. He looks to be about 13-15.

EDIT: I have especially high hopes for Radiant, because Sentai just fucked me over by forcing Railgun's voice onto Tota from UQ Holder. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Inverti

I think they stealthily added 2 more additions.

Hinomaru Sumo - 10/24 @ 4:00 PM EST

Conception - 10/27 @ 4:00 PM EST

https://www.funimation.com/simuldubs/

Just happened to check and noticed Conception which grabbed my attention... Already had started watching subbed because I there wasn't going to be a dub.

Guess there isn't really any real reason for me to pause and wait for the dub to watch though, I'll keep watching sub week to week. Wish they would've announced it before the sub started though...

9 hours ago, Inverti said:

@RyanEsau

Actually, both Conception and Hinomaru Sumo have been announced to be simuldubbed since Oct 4. Index S3 was the final show to be included on the Fall simuldub list.

@Inverti Ah, I only just started following ANN. Didn't see that.

I don't remember them being on the simuldub page though earlier. Plus there not in the list here, so just figured I'd mention them.

• 3 weeks later...