Jump to content
Koby

An alert about Donations

Recommended Posts

On 9/2/2018 at 4:28 AM, Symb said:

Is there any way to make a regular contribution automatically, would be happy to do that.

Actually looking it up in the Stripe Dashboard and their docs, it does seem like I can setup subscriptions on my end in the dashboard. Haven't tested it though, but you can read up a little about it here:

https://stripe.com/docs/billing/subscriptions/creating

 

Seems to set it up in the dashboard it has to be an existing account that has previously sent money. It can be set to automatically charge each month (or any set amount of days, weeks, months, etc..) or set to send you an email invoice to manually do it.

 

If you'd like to setup a subscription, PM me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Theworldofkevin said:

I was able to donate 5 bucks this time, but for such an awesome forumn like this one, I hope to support it even more when I can

Good luck everyone!

 

2 hours ago, Pyro89 said:

$30 sent, Hope it helps.

 

9 hours ago, Beave said:

$15.00 from me.

 

 

Thanks guys/gals. Everyone appreciates your support. I've added you to the Donator group on the forum ( @Beave, since you were in Uploader, I added you as a secondary group, but if you'd prefer the purple tag as dominate I can swap em out just let me know).

 

If y'all are on Discord or IRC let someone of rank know and they'll add you to the donator and/or voice ranks in those chans too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZeroPenguins said:

@Koby, if you're short on the IPS renewal and themes money drop me a PM or DM on Discord and I will fill in the missing amount. 👍

When I stop being lazy (and actually have the time to do it too) and apply the updates I'll check up to see when those actually expire and renew them. It's okay to let the themes subscription expire until updates are needed, but we need to maintain an active IPS subscription for the usage of the spam database & frequent security updates among other things.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Koby said:

 

 

Thanks guys/gals. Everyone appreciates your support. I've added you to the Donator group on the forum ( @Beave, since you were in Uploader, I added you as a secondary group, but if you'd prefer the purple tag as dominate I can swap em out just let me know).

 

If y'all are on Discord or IRC let someone of rank know and they'll add you to the donator and/or voice ranks in those chans too.

Koby, it's all good.  The Uploader Title is fine for me, even I do more than that now :)

 

I was thinking we should make a Funimation/CrunchyRoll section or something like that. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ZeroPenguins said:

@Koby, if you're short on the IPS renewal and themes money drop me a PM or DM on Discord and I will fill in the missing amount. 👍

I'm just short of cash just in general from my ideal amount... Can I drop you a PM too??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2018 at 2:22 AM, Moodkiller said:

I'm just short of cash just in general from my ideal amount... Can I drop you a PM too??

Sure, I can drop some dogecoins your way 😃

 

I am only offering to paysince I rather have Koby renew the Subway theme that I use for this site than for him to remove it.

Edited by ZeroPenguins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×