Sign in to follow this  
Trinity Soul

Browser AssisstNCE

M Chrome won't allow me to reach the site only way I can get in is by using the cache on the search, si there a way to fix this problem. (Note: I just upgraded to newest flash player version) not sure if that matters

1 hour ago, Trinity Soul said:

M Chrome won't allow me to reach the site only way I can get in is by using the cache on the search, si there a way to fix this problem. (Note: I just upgraded to newest flash player version) not sure if that matters

Okay I no longer need helo my oc died and had to fully restore and it works now so thanks anyway

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this