Heath issues due to wifi signals

Midghost

Just now, NeutralHatred said:

Wifi routers can cause health issues. If the router is thrown at someone's face, it could cause physical pain, lacerations, and possible head trauma.

every year tens of people might be hurt in a router-related injury!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I would think that would be big news if it was even remotely true, theres rumors of all sorts of ridiculous claims on the Internet

Pretty much anything you can think of, someone believes. 

Lets create one for fun: what if the sky is blue because the government pumps mind control gas into the air... Wake up sheeple

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Midghost said:

very funny Guys I asked you guys because of internet Rumors.

>Asks because of internet rumors (Seriously; how many rumors are actually true?)

>Makes no attempt to uncover the truth for themselves (Google is your friend, remember?)

Fantastic. What a lovely attitude to have. 

Edited by Inverti

1 hour ago, Inverti said:

>Asks because of internet rumors

>Makes no attempt to uncover the truth for themselves

Fantastic. What a lovely attitude to have. 

Except clearly they are attempting to uncover the truth by opening up the topic of conversation to others to get an outside perspective on the issue. Pretty common step to take when investigating something, especially on the internet where there is a sea of misleading information and conflicting evidence. 

13 minutes ago, Darkshadow6400 said:

Except clearly they are attempting to uncover the truth by opening up the topic of conversation to others to get an outside perspective on the issue. Pretty common step to take when investigating something, especially on the internet where there is a sea of misleading information and conflicting evidence. 

The fact that several of us are making fun of the OP for asking such a laughable question means that they haven't tried to verify the facts at all. You.... do get why we're teasing, right? Of course Wifi signals are harmful to us; so are mobile signals emitted from phones. Yup, definitely. Why don't you tell me some more? 

The question itself is so silly that it may as well be a meme altogether. 

10 hours ago, EccentricOne said:

I would think that would be big news if it was even remotely true, theres rumors of all sorts of ridiculous claims on the Internet

Pretty much anything you can think of, someone believes. 

Lets create one for fun: what if the sky is blue because the government pumps mind control gas into the air... Wake up sheeple

Oh.... I get it now. The OP is a conspiracy theorist. It all makes sense now!

Edited by Inverti

I have read this a while back ..  

Teen who was allergic to WiFi commits suicide: mom

https://nypost.com/2015/11/30/teen-who-was-allergic-to-wifi-commits-suicide-mom/

This too by googling ..

Are ‘WiFi allergies’ a real thing? A quick guide to electromagnetic hypersensitivity.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/08/31/are-wifi-allergies-a-real-thing-a-quick-guide-to-electromagnetic-hypersensitivity/

Edited by emjay911
  • Sad 1

Its sad that a girl killed herself over that - It was obviously real to her, but I still don't buy that its possible to be harmed by WiFi. Its sad but there's got to have been something else going on there...

This is what i'd classify as a Mental Health issue, the mind is a powerful thing that can convince itself of anything. Anything

I can easily believe someone could get it into their head that Wifi, a thing that's everywhere in modern society is causing them harm.

Your brain can make something real that isn't real. If you believe hard enough WiFi is hurting you, you will act like it does.

If it is a real thing that could definitely cause you harm you'd expect there to be a much higher rate of people claiming harm

You could find an article on any crackpot idea - but i'll just quote something from the second article linked:

however, the advice from the medical community has been pretty comforting: The radio-frequency signals you encounter in your daily life are (a) extremely weak and (b) not damaging.

Edited by EccentricOne
  • Like 2

I think it's either a mental problem, or an extremely rare case of EHS (electromagnetic hypersensitivity syndrome). However, if you are exposed to wifi signals for long periods of time, and you don't feel anything, then that means you're fine. That's like, the majority of humanity. EHS is rare to begin with, and since there's no way to scientifically prove it, it could be as Eccentric says - it's in their heads; a mental problem.

Edited by Inverti

If 5G is supposed to be damaging to your health, then why is it using the same frequencies once used for analog television?

There were no people that I know of complaining about the negative health effects of broadcast television (not that there are any that I know of).

The only thing 5G will do is cause some TV channels to be shifted around, or closed down (there are no channels being shut down in Sacramento, but there is 4 channels planned to move around on the frequency band in 2020).

The biggest side-effect is that DXing will be somewhat easier to do.

The only reason why 5G is facing much resistance is because of cable providers fearing a loss of their income, and nutty enviromentalists claiming "muh mind control" in California.

The hardcore enviromentalists in California are statists that are best to be taken as a joke.  Remember that these same people fought for "clean energy", but then the most optimal place for solar panels and turbines (the deserts) are met with resistance from the same party of numbnuts after the plans to place panels and turbines in the desert are announced because "it'll confuse the turtles".

And this started after govenor "Moonbeam" Brown caved in to these same nutcases when these same potential asylum-patients were claiming that a series of dams was "killing a endangered species of fish", and look where the money saved from not operating the dams went.  It went into the renovation of the Sacramento International Airport.

I'm lucky that these nutcases are leaving California, but then again they'll do the same song-and-dance in another state.  MODERN LEFT-WING CALIFORNIANS ARE LOCUSTS.