Which Kingdom Hearts do you Prefer?

Koby

Which Kingdom Hearts do you Prefer?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts do you Prefer?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts II

I've never liked the original Kingdom Hearts that much, as the camera system rather sucked, and I always seemed to get lost. I've never played Chain of Memories, and well I played Kingdom Hearts II and loved it. I loved Kingdom Hearts II enough that I beat it on all modes; easy, normal, and proud! I've even seen the secret (or additional) ending that shows parts of whats expected to be Kingdom Hearts III!

I have to agree. Kingdom Hearts 2 was the best out of the 3 so far. The camara angles could have been made better on the first game.

I think overall the boss fights on 2 were the best with fighting Organization members and I even thought the Disney fights were better as well. The overall plot of the game just stuck more to me then the first one.

Easily two on preference bcause I haven't finished it and I'd VERY MUCH like to. KH1 had a good story line that sucked one in, very good game play, completely orgininal outside characters in the forms of Sora, Riku, Kairi and Ansem (Xanahort). Never touched COM, I MIGHT play i just so I can say "Yeah I played the whole series" and so I can fill in a little bit of story I'm missing from 1 and 3 (Sinced KH2 TECHNICALLY is 3 while COM is TECHNICALLY 2). 2 So far has really impressed me, SO many improvements that I cann't even REMEMBER.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kingdom Hearts II is the best, I've played all the three, though I didn't finish CoM, I just didn't want to, or needed, it was somewhat so boring, I just watched a little when my little brothers played that

Kingdom Hearts I had damn bad camera angles, but the plot was good, CoM was boring or then it's just that I get frustrated easily

KHII just was more than any of the other

Guest Alchemist

I actually liked KHI alot better than KHII. The plot was very good in both games, but the environments weren't so linear in KHI. It was also alot harder IMO, KHII was pretty easy, I finished the game alot faster than KHI. They were both fabulous games, KHI just appealed to me more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say that Birth By Sleep is my personal favourite. The GBA version of Chain of Memories was the first one I played (Surprisingly, Marluxia's AI is smarter in the original than in the "RE:Make"). And 358/2 Days holds a special place in my heart for mbeing the game that realy got me into the series.