Then end of an era... whenever CN releases the rest.

With the treatment CN is giving AT with all these hiatuses, and for a show that put them back on the map, it's sad to see. It'll likely go out with a dud.

I think technically they've broken off the finally 13 episodes and designated as season 10. All but the series finale has either aired or been made available on torrent sites/usenet.

Rm8pvEtH.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By avalpsychicguy
      I just thought I'd share with you which cartoons I've liked, which cartoons I haven't liked, and which cartoons I plan on watching.  I'd like you to tell me which cartoons you'd recommend to me!  Feel free to "second" the ones on my list, too.  It gives me a better idea of what kinds of cartoons you like.  Keep in mind that while I have watched a handful of anime and adult cartoons, I am generally not interested in them, so there's no need to mention them.

Currently watching:

Dreamworks Dragons I've been watching the first season from Cartoon Network. The animation is a little rough (most likely due to being on a budget), but I've heard the Netflix seasons are decently animated.  
      Cartoons I've liked*:

Honorable Mentions:

Cartoons that I plan to watch**:

Cartoons I might watch if enough people recommend them:

Cartoons on hold:

Cartoons that I stopped watching due to a lack of interest:

Cartoons that are objectively bad:

*List is in approximate order of favorite (top) to least favorite (bottom)
      **List is in the approximate order that I plan to watch them in
      Bold: Still getting new episodes
      Italic: Uncertain future
      Underline: Has not yet premiered
    • By Dan Giblet
      I love love love cartoons! I was recommended here from a friend who told me I could find Gravity Falls links in HD!