What Anime Stored in Your Hard Disk Drive??

valentinorizal

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Exile, Katanagateri, Denno Coil.

OMG Someone else who knows Last Exile! So awesome >w<

Lets see here... I have:

- Cowboy Bebop

- Detroit Metal City (anime and live action movie)

- Desert Punk

- Dot Hack Roots

- Dot Hack Trilogy

- Eureka Seven

- Five Star Stories

- FF VII Last Order (does that count? lol)

- FLCL

- Ghost in the Shell (all seasons and movies)

- G Gundam

- Gundam Wing

- Gundam Seed

- Gundam Seed Destiny

- Gundam 00

- Gurren Lagann

- IGPX

- Outlaw Star

- Patlabor

- Rurouni Kenshin & Samurai X

- Soul Eater

- Transformers Armada

- Tenchi Muyo (all series)

- Tokyo Babylon (both OVAs)

- Trigun

- Vampire Hunter D movies

- Witch Hunter Robin

- Zoids Chaotic Century/Guardian Force

- Zoids New Century

- Zoids Fuzors

- Zoids Genesis

- Nausicaa

- Castle in the Sky

- Kiki's Delivery Service

- Princess Mononoke

- The Cat Returns

- Howl's Moving Castle

- Spirited Away

[edit]

Forgot these ones, lol

- Applessed

- Appleseed Ex Machina

- Vexille

.Hack Legend Of The Twilight,.Hack Liminality,.Hack Roots,.Hack Sign,009-1,Ah! My Goddess,Ancient Books of Y's,Aquarian Age,Aquarian Age Saga II,Armitage Complete Armitage Dual Matrix,Avatar,Avenger,Baccano,Baki The Grappler,Baldr Force EXE Resoulution,Basilisk,Bastard!!,Berserk,Big O,Birdy The Mighty Decode,Black Blood Brother's,Black Cat,Black Lagoon,Blade of the Immortal,Blassreiter,Bleach,Blood+,Blue Gender,Burn Up! Excess,Burst Angel,Buso Renkin,Canaan,Candidate for Goddess,Case Closed,Casshern Sins,Chrno Crusade,Claymore,Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R1,Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2,Corpse Princess Aka,Corpse Princess Kuro,Cowboy Bebop,Coyote Ragtime,Dan Doh!!,Darker Than Black,Death Note,Desert Punk,Devil Hunter Yohko,Devil May Cry,Devilman Lady,D-Gray Man, Divergence EVE,DN Angel,Dogs Bullets & Carnage,Dragon Ball,Dragon Ball Z,Dragon Ball GT,Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure,Eight Clouds Rising,El Cazador de la Bruja,El Hazard The Alternative World,El Hazard The Magnificent World 1,El Hazard The Magnificent World 2,El Hazard The Wanderers,Elfen Lied,Ergo Proxy,E's Otherwise,Escaflowne,Fate Stay Night,Flame Of Recca,Full Metal Alchemist,Full Metal Alchemist The Brother Hood,Full Metal Panic!,Fushigi Yuugi,G Gundam,Gantz,Ga-Rei-Zero,Generator Gawl,Geneshaft,Get Backers,Ghost Hunt,Ghost Slayers,Ghost Talker's Daydream,Gilgamesh,Golden Boy,Golgo 13,Grenadier,Gundam 00,Gundam Seed,Gundam Seed Destiny,Gundam Wing,Gungrave,Guyver The Bioboosted Armor,Haibane Renmei,Hajime no Ippo,Hellsing,Hundred Stories,Hunter X Hunter,Idolmaster,Xenoglossia,Ikkitousen,Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny,Infinite Ryvius,Initial D,Interlude,Inuyasha,Invader Zim,Invasion America,Jinki Extend,Jubei Chan,Jubei Chan 2,

Karin,Kaze no Stigma,Kekkaishi,Kiddy Grade,Knight Hunters,Knight Hunters Eternity,Kurau Phantom Memory,Kurokami,Kyo Kara Maoh,Le Chevalier D'Eon,Legends of the Dark King,Lengend of Himiko,Lengend of the Dragon Kings,Madlax,Magic Knight Rayearth,Master of Martial Hearts,Mezzo DSA,Mobile Suit Gundam 0079,Mobile Suit Gundam 0083,Mobile Suit Gundam The 08th MS Team,Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam,MoonPhase,Murder Princess,My-HiME,Nabari No Ou,Nadia Secret of Blue Water,Naruto,Naruto Shippuden,Neo Ranga,Ninja Scroll,Noir,Now & Then Here & There,Otogi Zoshi,Outlaw Star,Phantom ~Requiem For The Phantom,Phantom the Animation,Princess Resurrection,Project Arms,Rahxephon,Read Or Die,Record of Lodoss War,Record of Lodoss War - Chronicles of the Heroic Knight,Record of Lodoss War - Legend of Crystania,Red Garden,Reign The Conqueror,RIN Daughters of Mnemosyne,Rozen Maiden,Rozen Maiden Traumend,Rune Soldier,Rurouni Kenshin,Sadamitsu the Destroyer,Saikano,Sailor Moon,Saiyuki,Saiyuki Reload,Saiyuki Reload Gunlock,Saiyuki Requiem,Samurai Deeper,Samurai Gun,Sands Of Destruction,Scrapped Princess,S-Cry Ed,SDF Macross,Sekirei,Shadow Skill,Shakugan no Shana,Shaman King,Shigurui,Shigurui Death Frenzy,Shining Tears X Wind,Shounen Onmyouji,Shura no Toki,Sisters of Wellber Starlight,Sisters of Wellber Zwei,Slayers(Full Series),Solty Rei,Sorcerer Hunters,Sorcerous Stabber Orphen,Sorcerous Stabber Orphen Revenge,Soul Eater,SoulTaker,Speed Grapher,Spice and Wolf,Spiral,Strain Strategic Armored Infantry,Street Fighter II V,Suzuka,Tactics,Tales of Phantasia,Tears to Tiara,Tenchi In Tokyo,Tenchi Muyo GXP,Tenchi Muyo Ova,Tenchi Universe,Tenjou Tenge,Texhnolyze,The Familiar Of Zero,The Hakkenden Legend of the Dog Warriors,The Third,The Twelve Kingdoms,Tokko,Tokyo Majin,Tokyo Underground,Trigun,Trinity Blood,Tsubasa Chronicle Tokyo Revelation,Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles,Tsukihime,Utawarerumono,Valkyria Chronicles,Vampire Knight,Vampire Knights - Guility,Vampire Princess Miyu,Vandread,Virtua Fighter,Witch Hunter Robin,Witchblade,Wolf's Rain,X,xxxHolic,Yu Yu Hakusho,Yu-gi-oh!(just the original cause I think GX and 5D's were awful),Yugo The Negotiator,Zaion I Wish You Were Here,Zegapain,Zoids - New Century Zero,Zone of the Enders Dolores, and that is all for my my 1st 1.5TB External Harddrive.

On my 2nd 1.5TB External Harddrive we have Aika,Air Gear,Aquarion,Arc The Lad,Black Butler,Blue Seed Beyond, Bamboo Blade,Boukyaku no Senritsu,Chrome Shelled Regios,Descendants of Darknesss,Dragonaut The Resonance,Eden of the East,Fafner,Fairy Tale,Fruits Basket,Ghost Hound,Hero Tales,High School Of The Dead,Hikaru no Go(If anybody can give me a link to download eps 46-throughout the rest of the series english dub I would highly appreciate it or a place to wacth them),Kaze no Yojimbo,Labyrinth of Flames,Maburaho,Maison Ikkoku,MAPS,Martian Successor,Melody of Oblivion,Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn,Monster Rancher,My Bride Is A Mermaid,Needless,Night Warriors,Ninja Cadets,Ninja Resurrection,Peacemaker Kurogane,Pretear,Queen Emeraldas,Queen's Blade Wandering Warrior,Ranma ½,Rave Master,Romeo x Juliet,Ronin Warriors,Ronin Warriors Gaiden,Ronin Warriors Legend of Kikoutei,Ronin Warriors Message,Sakura Wars,Sengoku Basara,Serial Experiments Lain,Shamanic Princess,Sohryuden Legend of the Dragon Kings,Soul Hunter,Supernatural The Animation(Massive fan of the Actual TV Series),The Legend Of The Condor Hero(Sad that the 2nd and 3rd seasons never got dubbed.),The Sacred Blacksmith,Those Who Hunt Elves,Wangan Midnight(Would like to see this one dubbed, if your a fan of Initial D then you'll like this),Zenki,Zoids Chaotic Century, and finally Zoids Fuzors.

Thats my entire anime collection of series and ova's but I still have a ton of movies. 87GB's worth of anime movies.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...