How much of Pokémon have you seen?

ElementalCards

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2018 at 5:08 AM, Yuji Sakai said:

I watched all the way until Sun and Moon. I didn't have easy access to internet so skipping the filler wasn't an option, and Sinnoh had a LOT of filler.

This I agree with. What saddens me is that much of the fanbase praised this awful saga for being "unpredictable" when in fact it was the opposite. How is remaking previous episodes "unpredictable" is seriously beyond me. And I bet the Johto remade episodes were praised while the original source didn't get any recognition whatsoever.

I've seen bits and pieces at randomly when I was younger, also seen a few discs from a random Pokemon series(what ever the local library had at the time) a few years back.

Now I'm currently trying to gather as many sources as possible so I can remux the best possible episodes for viewing (and dropping Pocket Monsters Fan subs when applicable)

• Thanks 1

I've kept up with pretty much all of it, though I went Japanese-only near the start of XY a few years back just on the stance of preference. While I do still watch and enjoy the show itself these days, I'm mostly into it for the background music now, which has not had any commercial release since 2011 outside of the movies

• 1 month later...

I've seen all the way to the Sun & Moon Dub hiatus earlier this year. Movie wise I've seen through Gen 3 and haven't watched any after that except for Pokemon I Choose You. Chronicles I had watched completely back around 2012 so there maybe a few I haven't watched now. I've come this far, I may as well continue to the end.

Wow, I haven't done this in awhile!

Original Series - Complete

E15 preview version, 273 episodes, 5 movies/shorts with 1 prequel and Mewtwo Returns.

Advanced Generation - Complete

E274-275 preview version, 191 episodes, M6-9 with 2 shorts and Mirage Pokémon special.

Diamond and Pearl - Incomplete

EP465-467 movie preview version, 51 DP Episodes complete, and 3/52 DP Battle Dimension seen. Only saw 2 DP movies but I will watch all of them after I finish watching the main series, along with the Mystery Dungeon specials.

Black and White - Incomplete

Still 15 random episodes. I plan to watch BW with all the movies/shorts and Origins after I finish binge watching DP.

XY(Z) - Complete

E796-797 preview version, 141 episodes, M17-19 with shorts/prequels and Mega Evolution specials.

Sun and Moon - Ongoing/incomplete

E937-938 preview version, 55/58 episodes and M20. I only saw all the way to "The Professors' New Adventure", but it's no big deal. 3 episodes behind isn't a lot since no new episodes will be shown at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Original Series - Complete

E15 preview version, 273 episodes, 5 movies/shorts with 1 prequel and Mewtwo Returns.

E274-275 preview version, 191 episodes, M6-9 with 2 shorts and Mirage Pokémon special.

Diamond and Pearl - Incomplete

EP465-467 movie preview version, 162/189 seen so far. The movies are to be watched very soon, along with the Mystery Dungeon specials.

Black and White - Incomplete

Same.

XY(Z) - Complete

E796-797 preview version, 141 episodes , M17-19 with shorts/prequels and Mega Evolution specials.

E937-938 preview version, 55/59 episodes and M20. I only saw all the way to "The Professors' New Adventure".

• 2 weeks later...

E274-275 preview version, 191 episodes, M6-9 with 2 shorts and Mirage Pokémon special.

Diamond and Pearl - Almost complete

EP465-467 movie preview version, 189 episodes, 2/4 movies, and the first 2 Mystery Dungeon specials.

Black and White - Currently watching 14/142 episodes. Nothing for the movies and Origins.

XY(Z) - Complete

E796-797 preview version, 141 episodes , M17-19 with shorts/prequels and Mega Evolution specials.

E937-938 preview version, 55/61 episodes and M20.

The DP ending is forgettable, nothing special of the sort. Probably my last time sitting through that awful "no need to worry!" bullcrap as well as Happiny's ridiculous deus ex machina uber-strength. As for Iris the hypocritical brat, I can see why the fanbase lashed out on her.

• 1 month later...

Diamond and Pearl - Almost complete (Last 2 movies and the last 2 Mystery Dungeon specials not seen yet as of June 9)

Black and White - Currently saw 77/142 episodes, and nothing for the movies and Origins as of July 3.

XY(Z) - Complete

Sun and Moon - Currently saw 65/67 episodes, still waiting for someone to nab the most recent SM episodes lol.

I’m starting to like SM Ultra Adventures more than Sun and Moon for some reason. I finished catching up... for now. Also, Team Rocket sure came a long way ever since their poor treatment before and I don’t know why their reboot in BW was berated by fans. They actually succeeded in something at least.

Edited by ElementalCards