DarkDream787

ReBoot Complete Series + Specials (Higher Quality)(Dual Audio) MKV DVDRip

On 2/1/2018 at 12:49 AM, trunks9us said:

When will the 720p be ready?  just curious?

It's done, I just haven't been around to put it up yet and I had another upload that needed to be seeded before I could put it up. Will probly be up within the next 3 days like I mentioned in updates on my forum.

Check back the next couple of days for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm surprised this thread has been up in the wrong section for almost two weeks with not as much as a word.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2018 at 12:02 PM, thedoctor2014 said:

Reboot ended way too soon.

I pretty much see it like this.

Season 1 = Random episodes that are just some random comedy and unusual stuff with no story line in place.

Season 2 = Begins to get a story line that gets interesting and characters progress.

Season 3 = Possibly the best and most interesting season of them all with lots of character progression and good story line.

Season 4 = Crappy animation and poor story that's just kind of weird at times. When it finally got interesting they cliffhangered it.

On 2/7/2018 at 11:02 AM, thedoctor2014 said:

Reboot ended way too soon.

13 hours ago, DarkDream787 said:

I pretty much see it like this.

Season 1 = Random episodes that are just some random comedy and unusual stuff with no story line in place.

Season 2 = Begins to get a story line that gets interesting and characters progress.

Season 3 = Possibly the best and most interesting season of them all with lots of character progression and good story line.

Season 4 = Crappy animation and poor story that's just kind of weird at times. When it finally got interesting they cliffhangered it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot:_The_Guardian_Code

=)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, thedoctor2014 said:

I don't suppose there will be a Mega or Google Drive option will there?

Not unless you can convince someone to put them on there and give me the links to add to the thread with their name and a thanks.

What upscaling method did you use?  Always curious to see what peoples’ choice is when it comes to that. 

7 hours ago, DarkDream787 said:

Not unless you can convince someone to put them on there and give me the links to add to the thread with their name and a thanks.

I will do it tomorrow

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2018 at 4:45 PM, SaurusX said:

What upscaling method did you use?  Always curious to see what peoples’ choice is when it comes to that. 

I used AVISynth + Nnedi for this one since it was CGI animation.