ramensama92

Bug? Image and Kametsu links in my download index turn into null links

It happened again. .______.

To explain further, links in my download index > https://kametsu.com/topic/61452-a-certain-archival-index/
that points to a kametsu link has turned into null link.

e.g. [HorribleSubs] Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card - 01-03 [WEB 720p/1080p AAC] (ONGOING)
became [HorribleSubs] Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card - 01-03 [WEB 720p/1080p AAC] (ONGOING)

Anybody have any idea what's the cause? :')
By any chance there's a character limit perhaps?

p.s. I'll be offline soon. Probably gonna be back this weekend. 

Edited by ramensama92

Not sure what could be causing it. It's either a bug with the editor, a parsing error, or something to do with the browser during saving.

I have never had the issue myself and thus can't seem to replicate it.

For those having the issue, what browser (and addons that might infere with site code such as stuff that can block some code like ublock/etc) are you utilizing when the issue crops up?

I can open a support ticket with IPS to see what they have to say about links reverting to null upon editing if this is an issue that keeps appearing.

I'm using Chrome with a large stack of addons and a fairly large index thread as well, and I can't reproduce the issue either. 

Let us know if it crops up again, and what browser/addons/etc you were using at the time. Hopefully we can narrow it down.

3 hours ago, ramensama92 said:

I'll try using freshly installed opera for now.

Eh, opera just sold to a chinese company. I'd make a new profile in chrome or firefox if I were you.