Forgotten Cartoons

UneasiestSnail

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Redwall.

I remember watching it as a kid on sundays on pbskids, and then I forgot it when it stopped.

I remembered years later when I saw the book in the library. I didn't know it was based of a whole book series. That surprised me.

Also the Aladdin's animated cartoon, The Get Along gang, and Talespin, and I think jungle book had a cartoon, but I don't remember if they were kids or not in it. I only have a vague memory of it..

On 9/24/2018 at 8:43 PM, Jonathas Douglas said:

I miss Franklin 

Ya, same here braddah. Me and my little bro would watch Franklin and Little Bear. I was a little older (10 or so) but I enjoyed them anyways, especially on rainy days or when I was sick. Funny thing, is that it wasn't until much later that I discovered one of my favorite musicians Bruce Cockburn sang the theme song for Franklin.

Recently I discovered an almost forgotten cartoon movie I must have watched a hundred times when I was little. It was called Willy The Sparrow, and it's about this little kid who gets turned into a sparrow for trying to shoot sparrows by this wizard lady with a magic spray can. I haven't re-watched it yet, so I'm looking forward to it if I can find a copy of it somewhere.

Edited by stitch626

22 hours ago, Steven Villman said:

Do you mean the DinoZaurs anime?

It was some long ago and failed to capture my interest that looking at it, I honestly can't be sure if that was the show or not. Still, aired around the right time, tried to poorly mix CGI and old style animation, got cancelled fast, probably the right one.