Sign in to follow this  
kamuser_2090

Does an Ocean Dub of Kai really exist?

If you are referring to DB Kai, yes, it does. It is the version that airs in Canada. For the first part of it, it also aired in the US on the CW's Toonzai block. There are no DVDBD releases with it, though, since it was recorded exclusively for TV broadcast. The best way to tell the difference between the dubs is the coloring. I noticed it when it aired on Toonzai when Popo was a color that looked "off".

Edited by ragnawind

3 hours ago, ragnawind said:

If you are referring to DB Kai, yes, it does. It is the version that airs in Canada. For the first part of it, it also aired in the US on the CW's Toonzai block. There are no DVDBD releases with it, though, since it was recorded exclusively for TV broadcast. The best way to tell the difference between the dubs is the coloring. I noticed it when it aired on Toonzai when Popo was a color that looked "off".

Any way to download the Ocean Dub Kai episodes? Would really love to watch Kai again with the Ocean Dub cast. :)

Thanks.

On 1/10/2018 at 3:14 PM, kamuser_2090 said:

Any way to download the Ocean Dub Kai episodes? Would really love to watch Kai again with the Ocean Dub cast. :)

Thanks.

Not even sure if it's been ripped by anyone. Check youtube I guess.

On 26/1/2018 at 6:24 AM, Yoh said:

Not even sure if it's been ripped by anyone. Check youtube I guess.

Only found an Ocean Dub Kai (beta) opening so far. I've been waiting years for it so if it ever happens, I'll be ready to watch it. :)

It’s my understanding that the Ocean Group did indeed produce a dub of Kai, however it has yet to be released. Supposedly a Canadian channel called Wow! is trying to acquire the rights to air it.