Jump to content
Tsu.Ku.Yo.Mi

Usersfiles closing down 12.31.2017

Recommended Posts

Well, shit. This was the only site where your files would stay forever without the need of a premium account and hardly any file takedowns (that wasn't anime) out there. So now that's going to close, what other good (and by good I mean free) alternatives out there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

exactly what MK said, mediafire used to be a viable option until sometime ago but recently they restricted free downloads and i can't think of anything better than MEGA, no need to make original e-mails for mega just use temp. (dumpable) e-mails for making multiple mega accounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HellBlazeR said:

exactly what MK said, mediafire used to be a viable option until sometime ago but recently they restricted free downloads and i can't think of anything better than MEGA, no need to make original e-mails for mega just use temp. (dumpable) e-mails for making multiple mega accounts.

Hmm, that's one way. Or, the gmail alias trick still works a believe:

b3e1f17396.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

Hmm, that's one way. Or, the gmail alias trick still works a believe:

b3e1f17396.png

 

How does one make a google mail ID without a phone number?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Badguys said:

How does one make a google mail ID without a phone number?

I don't think you can any more. The first account has to be verified, but the alias' afterwards will all be linked back to that first account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moodkiller said:

I don't think you can any more. The first account has to be verified, but the alias' afterwards will all be linked back to that first account.

I usually use yandex as no mail verification's required for Yandex, unlike Google Mail.  There's cock.li as well.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Badguys said:

I usually use yandex as no mail verification's required for Yandex, unlike Google Mail.  There's cock.li as well.

Hmm, not in English correct? the yandex one. Temp emails and once-off email addresses are usually taboo when it comes to signing up to forums/websites/etc. Alia's are not (imo), so using them is quite convenient. You can always delete you cell number from gmail after you have signed up??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moodkiller said:

Hmm, not in English correct? the yandex one. Temp emails and once-off email addresses are usually taboo when it comes to signing up to forums/websites/etc. Alia's are not (imo), so using them is quite convenient. You can always delete you cell number from gmail after you have signed up??

Yandex's .ru address isn't in english.  The .com one is, as it's intended for international use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×